Dragon Ideas for possible seasons

To elaborate on my previous suggestion,

The Bahamut dragons I am referring to is from Final Fantasy series.

Some examples above. This I feel will get the Final Fantasy players to take a look lol.

The bahamuts I refer to is Bahamut, Neo Bahamut and Bahamut Zero.

If only copyright isn’t a thing…

2 Likes

There would probably be trademark and copyright issues.

lol I know but I mean Im hoping to spark an idea for something similar lol I loved the bahamut designs.

Yeah, and you’d be facing issues from more directions that just Square Enix. In the lore of Forgotten Realms, the universe in which D&D and a large number of novel series are based, Bahamut is the Diety of Justice and worshiped by all Metallic dragon kind.

I get what you’re saying though (I think). You just want to the concept of Bahamut to be used as inspiration for a dragon. I hesitate at this idea because of what doing justice to the idea of Bahamut would entail. Bahamut’s powers are supposed to be supreme; so powerful relative to other dragons as to make him…well…their diety. I suppose we have had some equivalent’s though: Surt and Abraxxas, to name two, were both supposed to be “apocalyptic-level” dragons.

1 Like

I didnt think of that lol I see your point…

If they do design a dragon like this in WD, it will probably be the end game end game LOL, no more WD and this is the final destination dragon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.