Dragon Lord Spotlight: LizDrakemoor - Official Discussion Thread

Please share your thoughts on the latest Dragon Lord Spotlight here!

Link to the spotlight:

6 Likes

March 2019 Dragon Lord Spotlight - LizDrakemoor

Congrats Liz! Great spotlight!

6 Likes

Nice write up, Congrats Liz! Except for the liking of Gauntlet at least.

:astonished:

2 Likes

Congrats! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Great spotlight! I’ve enjoyed reading it
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats, Liz!

1 Like

Congratulations Liz :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations Liz! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Liz! Great interview :smile:

1 Like

Gauntlet is the only PVP event where I can basically earn points for not flying my dragons :laughing: of course I enjoy the change of pace from the usual PVP events. I spent most of this most recent team gauntlet letting Hildr autopilot Gustav islands while reading a web lite novel :eyes:

5 Likes

I believe you meant to say you’re planning to breed the good yak-god Morthil next breed. And that Rajin is just sprinkled in there for spice. :eyes:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

0 Likes

Your team must be nice to you and save the big PVE islands. Some D2 teammates use megas on them too. :man_shrugging:

0 Likes

“Okay guys, let’s save the big islands for those who need points!”

Under* 6 minutes later:

5 Likes

Not even 6 minutes Lutrus.
I saw the message, exited the game since i was done with my points, and then the notification popped up :joy:

2 Likes

similar situation requiring screenshots of scores… :roll_eyes:

On topic: Congratulations on hitting 300 Liz, it gets easier.

0 Likes

I hit the smaller islands a lot… you get a good amount of points for the 4 energy attacks if you buy a boat load of energy… thus the need to read something while Hildr did her thing lol.

0 Likes

I hope I have enough timers for 300… if not I guess I’ll be opening gold chests :laughing:

1 Like

I used to be on a team with Liz. :blush: Very nice girl, extremely smart. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes