Dragon Manager (Info Site)

Now when the new tier is out, I decided to bring the first version of my site public also. The site is similar to what Amoebas site was in the past, and as that is not updated anymore, this should be a replacement along the way.

Dragon info and breeding/searching for breed pairs are working as I know it, and it has the info on the new Harbring tier also.

Site:
http://www.dragon-manager.com

UPDATES:
08-Dec-2018: Winterjol season

• Added the first batch of winterjol season dragons.

27-Nov-2018: Rider support

*Added a calculator, which pr building can tell how many timers and rss are required, to build a tower from one level to another.

27-Nov-2018: Rider support

• BETA: Support for riders. With all stats for levelling (shards, GP etc) and skill tree, with stats for skills and skill points required. Please provide feedback here or via mail.
  • Added a weekly raffle page, where you can win an in-game pack every week.

14-Nov-2018: Bugfix

• Fixed the initial player level required to build each tower. It’s shown on both the building overview and reflected in the player level column in the building stats page.
  • Fixed a bug which showed incorrect storage level requirements for levelling some dragons, due to scaling etc. Should work now.

06-Nov-2018: Spell updates

• Added info about rage-bars required for spells, when looking at a dragon.

05-Nov-2018: UX changes

• Added a new virtual tier, for seasonal dragons. Now all season dragons will be in a separate tier on the top. So that it’s easier to find them.
  • Removed all non-breedable dragons from the breeding page. As they had no child/parent relations anyway.
  • Added back power level for attack towers, as requested by user, who were using it.

03-Nov-2018: Building requirements

• Added the required farm/mill levels needed for upgrading the Storage Building.

31-Oct-2018: Tower levels and Festive dragon

• Level 75 towers and requirements added.
  • Somnus, the Duskfall festive dragon added (in red tier).

18-Oct-2018: Duskfall Wave 2

• Aristrat and Prospero added.

04-Oct-2018: Token scaling

• Added scaling for breeding. Discount is also shown in the table, and please report if you see anything wrong.
  • Added scaling for egg combos.

02-Oct-2018: Dragon scaling

• Added scaling for dragons (XP required, Incubating time, and Training cost).

26-Sep-2018: Mythic VanGuards

• Added MythicVanguards, all stats and breed pairs (lots of back breeds)
  • NOTE: Scaling has not been implemented yet. I will work on that later.

20-Sep-2018: Bugfixes

• Fixed so that tower level requirements also takes builder hut into consideration.

Red's Master Breeding Paths
Calculators & Lookups: Breeding, Feeding, XP & Time to Level, Evo Stone, Speedups, Dragon Finder + List/Abilities
Evolving divine dragons
Dragon Abilities
The Harbinger Dragons have Descended!
Breeding Chart - not a guide/path
Runes, Glyphs, And Frequently Asked Questions
XP cost of current seasonals vs last
Pg steals gold so be careful
Spell descriptions
Upgrading Flak Towers
Please list ALL steps required to upgrade, not just ONE
Elements for dragons on bases lower than 31
Base Xp per attack
Cheapest combination for gold research eggs 🤗
Duskfall Preview & Other Stream Notes + Mythic Vanguards (2nd Post)
Amoeba down... (seems just a temporary...)
Calculators & Lookups: Breeding, Feeding, XP & Time to Level, Evo Stone, Speedups, Dragon Finder + List/Abilities
Breeding Vulcan
Team Wiki Set-Up
Springveil Stream Notes + Kingdom Wars
Is Rider gear seasonal?

Awesome! Thanks

Nice! I find that in breeding only red and purple tiers are available.

Edit: All dragons are available but dropdown menu shows only red and purple tiers

To limit the list. Start writing and it filters the list.

@ModMat @TheRedDelilah can you please pin this post?

yes this is awesome!!! will help where i can :hugs:

/gives all the likes

I’ll update the sheets tool over the weekend and can give proper credit :tada:

Yay finally public release :raised_hands:

Great work Sandberg! We gonna have up to date information now and ever @Everybody!

Great news! I use Amoebe a lot so I’m happy there is a new site with updates to replace it.

I understand that this is a work in progress, but one function I would like as a low-level player is an option to only show parent up to a certain tier. For high level this is probably not an issue, but if I look for, say, parents for Munin, I get a long list of gold and platinum backbreeds that aren’t of any use to me while I’m still in green, and it’s pretty hard to spot the combo’s that are suitable for my tier.

If I could click a filter to only show parents in green or below that would be a lot of help. It would also help if the tier of the parents is shown in the parent table, for example with the colored circles you have in the drop down, those are very clear.

great work!

Good idea. I could make a tier selector / checkbox to select that. Thanks :slight_smile:

Quick question.
Just checking the web and found a few things to ask.

In web it said 27429 tokens for Ferrox by breeding Bronze + Whale
In Red’s Guide it is 28240 tokens for Ferrox by Bronze + Whale
so which amount is correct?

1. Do you have plan to put some seasonal dragons like dodopyyr ? dodo?

2. Some dragons like Zin and Hext can not be used as parent to search for children.

Thanks for your web it is easy to use and pretty simple. Cheers
Exz

Sandberg is correct, I would bet. He is using the most updated data right now and my paths are all using old data from previous updates. I am working on those right now, but Sapphire+ paths come first for updates and I have many hours ahead of me before I can go back and adjust my previous tiers.

Thanks Red…
Will you also put Dodo family in your breeding path :laughing:?

Dodo family Eww! They only serve cute purpose and nothing else

Some uncertainty around the token cost. I would argue I am right based on math, and have it confirmed by others. But there are uncertainties in the token, as its based on statistics. But it’ll always probably be +/- a few k

Thanks Sandberg.
Hope you can get mobile version sooner.
Cheers

Thats my first priority, besides any error I find.