Dragon Profile Pictures?

Would it be possible to get some profile images where the dragon is the main focus? There are some profiles where there’s dragons in the background and I think one or two where there’s just dragons, but I would like to see some more. With season dragons, instead of humanoid profile pictures, maybe one of the dragon itself? Just something I’d like to see, as none of the profile pictures hold much interest for me. (Plus, it is a dragon game). Thoughts anyone?

16 Likes

I’m all for this!!! I’d love dragon portraits of our favorite dragons. And to top it off, EVERYONE can use it

3 Likes

I quite like the idea. Not the first time this specific topic has come up and comes into the diversity topic for portraits as well. More non-binary, inhuman and/or inanimate portraits would be nice.

The necryx portrait is a favourite of mine for sure.

3 Likes

I don’t think the internet was designed to support 20,000 people using a Chunk portrait.

It could be the end of life as we know it!

On the bright side at least with dragon portraits I can’t complain about the lack of male portraits :,D

5 Likes

:chunk: x 20000 = :boom:?

4 Likes

Welp looks like we need to reprogram the internet then :rofl:

Though i do love the idea of having dragon portraits. Maybe release them as a temple raid type of thing as well?

2 Likes

But what a way to go
its-totally-worth-it-shea-whitney

I’ve been suggesting this for years, yes yes YES! More dragon portraits especially put them in the mythic lines. Each mythic should come with either a portrait of themselves (very easy to do since they already have the artwork done) or give us a Knight version of that dragon like we used to get (Amarok Knight, Kinnara Knight, Arborius Knight, etc)

Give us Chunk, give us Axi, give us Chunk and Axi blowing bubbles together. Give us Firefart, Krampi, Dodo, Sakura, Somnus, Gig, Kinnarix, Narlyth, etc. So many amazing looking dragons out there and the artwork is right there to use and for us to appreciate.
We have Necryx so let’s get some more.

10 Likes

Ooooooo what if the dragons are taking selfies and thats a portrait!!! Have a group one with axi and chunk!

2 Likes

Bring back all past season mythics!!!

as profile pictures

7 Likes

*excited Merkt noises*
Ewww

5 Likes

Thats um…cute? XD

1 Like

This is an excellent idea! And a good way to put obsolete dragons to some use, even if it’s image only… Give them another chance to shine.

1 Like

I totally agree, we need More Dragon Portraits
The more the merrier

1 Like

I’d so rock a Kirin portrait…

2 Likes

Damn I thought someone hacked your forum account at first!

Would also love a few legacy legendary Dragon portraits (Skarr, Snowdrop…) :heart_eyes:

We already have Necryx, though it’s a collection item, and a few others. They already have the base material in the form of artworks. What’s stopping them at this point? :star_struck:

7 Likes

The sheer endless desire to deny us nice things :sob: :sob: :sob:
Otherwise we would be drowning in Chunk swag.

4 Likes

let-me-in-eric-andre

Us trying to get what PG has hoarded up for themselves.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.