Dragon quest tweek

First I have to state how much I love the addition of the dragon quests. Leveling dragon is much easier with the dp earned from them. And the more recent addition of egg tokens, rubies and gold chests, etc are very nice. However, I keep getting quests for dragons I don’t have or are already on missions or perched. Is there any way that dragon quests can be tweaked to not do that? It would make it much more enjoyable. Thank you.

5 Likes

I totally agree, it’s frustrating that I have to dump half the quests cause I don’t have the dragon. Especially for the lower players that are not able to get the elites. Great idea love it, just need to find a way to scan the player and not give quests they can’t do!

1 Like

They already do a partial scan from what I get (you don’t get obsidian tier quests as a level 50 or something) but that might just be based off the egg token/timer balloon quest, definitely should only give quests the player can complete
edit: seasonal quest rewards (tokens, rubies, chests) should scale with level too, I mean who needs 1 bronze chest as a level 200 :joy:

Definitely don’t need the bronze unless they’re very low level. I do over 50 atlas runs each day and get plenty.

1 Like

especially because the bronze quests require 5 dragons and take like forever

2 Likes

Just bin the ones you don’t want to do (the bronze chest and food pack ones should probably be removed cause there is no point in wasting the time they take to complete).

I’ve had the same gold chest one pop up 3 times in a row, so had the third effectively take 3 days to complete (cause that was kinda worth waiting around for in my books)

2 Likes

I agree, I have all five quests open and happily wait to do gold chest quests.

I find it rather annoying when the seasonal missions don’t automatically change to like last season the seasons haven’t changed yet. The second annoying part is definitely the refresh time and 24 hr time frame as well as platinum chest requirements

Do you now? You wanted Xul and Sorath’rim missions right from the first day of the season? That sounds like lots of fun for people who finally managed to get Quarar/Ikaros in the last weeks of the season before…

3 Likes

No not my idea of fun it was Gold chests but it still doesn’t change with the season properly, but still 2 mythic is to insane for a platinum chest which it’s rarity is at a secret rare card rarity

i feel like the rewards are mostly ok (ignore bronze chests and foodpacks and also the mythics shenanigan) but is no one gonna talk about getting missions we can’t complete? like sure i get that there’s a master of platinum mission but what if i don’t have 3 expert plats

1 Like

That’s pretty much what the topic is about…

But it’s not likely to change soon, the idea is that that quests should motivate you to go expert those plats.

1 Like

OMG go away Ikaros! In the last 24hrs Ive gotten 3 of them. I never get a Quasar one though

1 Like

Jokes on you I get a Quasar one most of the time and it’s sad cause I don’t got him

1 Like

Send me your Quasar quests and you can have my Ikaros quests

I call BS on it being random, I still say it prioritizes dragons I dont have over those that I do

2 Likes

This is exactly the type of crap I’m talking about changing. We shouldn’t get quests for dragons we don’t even own. Nor should they come up for dragons already on quests or perched.

2 Likes

I can understand the idea being to encourage us to get that dragon… I guess. But it’s stupid to have them for mythics we dont own. It’s really stupid to have them for dragons that can no longer be obtained.

I did get a food one for Sek today so they may have changed them over to the spring dragons. Which I guess means I’ll get Jjin’s egg for them if I start seeing them pop up.

I will say that that when I stupidly unlocked the 4th slot I started getting different quests. I rarely get dragon ones anymore when I was getting them fairly regularly for Neb and instead kept getting them for Ikaros (who I dont have) or Zel’noth (also dont own). I regret unlocking that 4th slot

1 Like

Well that’s been fixed, the quests have been updated to only include dragons from this season with yesterday’s patch. Of course that also means the number of gold chest missions you can get has been more than halved because there are far less divines in the rotation now. But hey thanks for keeping demanding they do that…

2 Likes