Dragon Quests - Official Discussion Thread

Cheeeeck out Dragon Quests and let’s get ta’ talkin’: Issue a Call to Arms and Send Your Dragons on Quests!

Edit: Hey gang, the rewards for Dragon Quests will be XP Potions ranging from 1,000 xp to 1m xp. The mission’s difficulty will determine how many of these xp potions you will receive. We know that 1m xp potions may not be super interesting for higher tier dragons, and we’re working on better rewards for those players in the future.

Right now, this is merely a preview of what this feature will become, and we need your feedback to make it better!

• I’m excited to send my old dragon pals on Quests (Positive)
  • I’ve made peace with putting my old dragon pals on the shelf (Neutral)
  • Those dragons were never my pals, and I don’t miss them! (Negative)

0 voters

1 Like

Are rewards all exp potions?

1 Like

Can you list out the possible reward

1 Like

I certainly hope rewards are better than what is shown.

10 Likes

No new content until the old content works how it should.

4 Likes

It’s cute that they think anyone at all wants XP pots.

18 Likes

I’m confused what all of this is, a new sort of quest?

1 Like

I hope the images used are just generic ones and the rewards will be something other than xp potions. I literally cant remember the last time I used an xp potion… maybe in Garnet or Emerald tier?

Making them similar to Atlas missions with eggs and timers would be good, maybe chisels

3 Likes

Oh nvm I saw the other thread

Rewards other than xp potions seconded.

Crafting items for non-Atlas?

I’m not voting until I see the list of rewards. Based on the screenshots this is a waste of time.

5 Likes

I’ll see if I can get a rewards list.

16 Likes

Can you confirm it’s not just xp potions?

@PGGalileo expecting release still this week?

Thanks for the like to confirm. I’m editing so others will know as well.

3 Likes

Hey gang, the rewards for Dragon Quests will be XP Potions ranging from 1,000 xp to 1m xp. The mission’s difficulty will determine how many of these xp potions you will receive.

We know that 1m xp potions may not be super interesting for higher tier dragons, and we’re working on better rewards for those players in the future.

Right now, this is merely a preview of what this feature will become, and we need your feedback to make it better!

1 Like

Egg tokens would be pretty lit

12 Likes

Timers too

5 Likes

Really just XP? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Maybe 1 heal pot for a 12 hour mission while you are at it…

2 Likes

Look at it this way - they’re testing it out with something we don’t really care too much about so if it breaks? We’re a lot less likely to shoot the messenger and his boss. :woman_shrugging: If we can look forward to different prizes once we know it works? I’ll happily test the hell out of it. :grin:

5 Likes

I like the initiative, but xp potions hold zero value as far as I’m concerned. Not worth pushing buttons for.

I’d rather it only be available to teams without atlas and offer similar to what atlas quests offer.

Even better is offer it to everyone with the atlas mission options and change the atlas Missions to troops or something only specific to atlas to cut the gap between atlas and non atlas teams.

Edit: you guys are always missing opportunities to return balance smh.

Edit 2:

Atlas Missions - bullhorns, gold, diamonds
Dragon Missions - timers, egg tokens, rubies

24 Likes