Cheeeeck out Dragon Quests and let’s get ta’ talkin’: Issue a Call to Arms and Send Your Dragons on Quests!
- XP Rewards now scale with your Player Level meaning you will always get a relevant amount of XP in whatever tier you might be
- Dragon Quests that require early tier Dragons like Red and Purple will now always have a chance of showing up, even if you are at endgame Dragons
Edit: Hey gang, the rewards for Dragon Quests will be XP Potions ranging from 1,000 xp to 1m xp. The mission’s difficulty will determine how many of these xp potions you will receive. We know that 1m xp potions may not be super interesting for higher tier dragons, and we’re working on better rewards for those players in the future.
Right now, this is merely a preview of what this feature will become, and we need your feedback to make it better!
- I’m excited to send my old dragon pals on Quests (Positive)
- I’ve made peace with putting my old dragon pals on the shelf (Neutral)
- Those dragons were never my pals, and I don’t miss them! (Negative)