Dragon Rider Tor vs Avyx or Leos? if i have almost 5000+ sigils left over

If i went with a dragon i would only probably make it at most to bottom of first tree or bottom of first line second tree by the skin of my teeth before season ends. with Tor i would make it to end of first page and get all the rider shards.

i could maybe do a little of dragon tree after tor but not sure i still have another 18k rubies so at the very least thats another 3 pulls and 1 free draw. i could maybe make it to first evo stone of dragon + tor. but if i were gonna do one or the other which one should i go for.

Wanted another opionion. Always gotten solid ones here. Everyone in my group thought tor im just not sure. lol The only other divines i have right now are equestors and chimerak and im lvl 59 almost 60. could deff use another divine for exp or event runs etc. but can see where tor has double each buff for dragon.

If someone could give me thier opioion on this id appreciate it.

What level are you?

1 Like

He is:

2 Likes

Save your rubies for next season. Just use sigils you get from events and team prizes to finishing out tor and then start the new season off well.

1 Like

My opinion is Tor’s first page (cost 6200 sigils I believe). Also, how far did you go with Equestor?

1 Like

If you have around 5000 sigils (7200 sigils for the first page), Claim Tor. I don’t think it’s hard to make a decision between a lvl50 rider vs. a gold tier dragon.
If you can finish one line (around 25000 sigils), then Claim Tor. Rider lines give better prizes (worth more rubies) than dragon lines (also you save lots of time and efforts to craft gear).

So Claim Tor…

If you really want a dragon instead of a rider, maybe Leos is better for xp runs at your lvl and save the runes in Leos line for future. Avyx is better in near end game, but new awesome dragons will be out when you reach that high.
And btw, if you are not very short of sigils, putting rubies on gold chests will give you better payout in long run.

Just some personal suggestions and hope these help!

1 Like

Tor is the best choice, hands down!

2 Likes

i finsihed equestors tree im lvl 59 right now. ok thanks guys. so you also think i should claim tors page. that makes sense. Thanks. If i still have 18k rubies now you guys think i should just save those for next season? i still have like 45 gold chests after just opening another 30+ bonus earlier.

1 Like

Yes,it’s probably best if you save them for next season.

1 Like

Agree with others. Save the rubies for next season.
Spend 18k rubies on sigils chests change nothing. But if you spend them on gold chests in the beginning of next season, it will make huge differences: it can either help you finish the token boosts line or grant you several extra prizes in discounted dragon line.

hmmm at 59 I’d get Kayla’s first page - she is a great wisdom rune that will last for a very very long time
and as the rest said, save your rubies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.