Dragon vote 1o1 🐉

So why not have a bit of fun…
Every few days I’ll post a Dragon vote if it’s the most cool, ugly, pretty, OP, weak, fun ect and we can decide who is our favourites. If this is not for you pls don’t spam or spread hate here. Every war dragons chat is on topic so please don’t flag people here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

If this is something you are regulate interested in pls dont hesitate to check in oftenly.

How I would love it to work…
There will be a tally with a certain amount of dragon to vote for
( including other ), you would be aloud 2 votes but can use one if prefer,
After placing your choice it would be wonderful to leave a reply why you chose that particular dragon.
Let’s see how it goes :heart_eyes:

Prettiest Dragon Design

• Marav
  • Talariok
  • Gig
  • Quasar
  • Naja
  • Sepulla
  • Narlyth
  • Faf’nyr
  • Luzok
  • Kinnarix
  • Sorath’rim
  • Nucifera
  • Sakura
  • Morphos
  • axi
  • Other :eyes:

0 voters

EDIT
Since I forgot Morphos and Sakura where dragons let’s add em :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Would have thought Morphos and Sakura would have been on this list :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So I chose Marav and Sepulla.

Marav was one of my all time favourite dragons it is so pretty with all its glory
( was very trashy tho ) the neon colours with the skeleton / day of the dead them gets me hype every time.

Sepulla she is one of a kind I just love the colours and design.

1 Like

Are you serious? :chunk:

7 Likes

Ooh yeh I should have added her and Axi, I feel they are very well loved in the WD community.

Aye he is the cutest…

What season was Other? I don’t see it in the Den :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a very strange list for prettiest dragons. I loved narlyth but you’d need a lot of drinks to think he was pretty.

Kulan or Sakura would be who I’d vote for.

2 Likes

Wasn’t around in this season. Now I need to search it up lol.

I chose Quasar because those wings are amazing! Who would have thought to put stars and black holes on a dragon? Brilliant. Not only are the wings beautiful but that face is terrifying. Definitely an absolute A+ design.

1 Like

Morphos or Sakura ftw :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Personally he would be my 3rd decision. I live the green evil vide :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
Everyone got there own i

Also yeh as I said I should have added her but forgot she was a dragon :sweat_smile:

If you go back before the seasons structure, there were some beautiful dragons too. Meridien is one that comes to mind and kinnarakus (even though it was barely more than a repaint of Kinnara)

3 Likes

The spring season 2016 i think it was? The dragon Fae will probably one of my top 10 dragons just based on looks. She is beautiful in my option, outdated yes, but shes like a bunny anf a ferret mixed based on the body build

2 Likes

Pyrochis :heart_eyes::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

Or, Deci :green_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200724-005923_Chrome

6 Likes

Ferga.

My vote has to be Ferga>

How could it NOT be?!

6 Likes

Good old Gig, love the night sky in his wings. Aaaand, he was a mythic that lasted several season :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Your pretty Gig

There I said it happy?

1 Like

Gig has the prettiest eyes of any dragon!

2 Likes