Dragon Wall papers. New Images being added all the time

Ummm … where did I put my drool barrel? :flushed:

I am glad you like him. :grin::grin::grin:

Yes, yums. Thank you :kissing_heart:

Here’s an inspiration if you decide to decorate the cake. :wink:

I have tatoos…does your husband know I am making your dream guy? :rofl:

I love tattoos. :heart_eyes:

The guy you’re making is eye candy. Dream guy would be standing over a sink washing dishes. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Wouldn’t your dream guy be able to afford a dishwasher? :rofl:

My non-stick cookware require hand washing. :smirk:

SERVICE ANIMAL

Pet Dragon

Nice Granny cleavage / side boob…

:wink:

OH MY! I knew someone would notice. I really dont have much in granny clothes. LOL!

That’s not a knife…

This is a knife!

Insomnia has some advantages, this is a truly unique model, Veronica. I sculpted her and I love the way she turned out. The alabaster skin tone is something I purposed. The green eyes, just because I like light colored eyes. I hope you like her too.

Insomnia has some advantages, this is a truly unique model, Veronica. I sculpted her and I love the way she turned out. The alabaster skin tone is something I purposed. The green eyes, just because I like light colored eyes. I hope you like her too.

This is my new model, Veronica (will have to choose a better name), my wife said she looked like a character in star wars, so I thought it would be fun to make her a jedi and after the first render I really needed a dragon next to her. I hope you like these two model, the dragons scales really reflect the light in a cool way.