Dragons Fests - Official Discussion Thread

Please ask questions and discuss the upcoming Dragons Fests!

Anyone interested in doing a Northeast one? I’m located in the Burlington, Vermont area and I’d be willing to organize one if no one else is.

1 Like

FTFY

2 Likes

Are you going to have a cameo by Champy?

1 Like

I’d love to attend. Can’t host, but if anyone does something near Chicago, I’ll be there!!

2 Likes

I’d have to show up in disguise and under a pseudonym so I don’t get tossed out of the event at registration. :slight_smile:

Good thing nobody knows my alter ego, HungLowe. (oh damn…)

4 Likes

Will we take a break every 2 hours for eggs and troops? :thinking::thinking::joy:

10 Likes

I think is important to put in the blog post the same thing that is in the form:

"Please note that Dragons Fests are only supported in the US this September."
@Arelyna

Thank you

1 Like

A so more like “Flying into our Local Area!”… :grin:

1 Like

I might consider something in the DFW area if folks wouldn’t think it too disrupting to have an old curmudgeon about.

5 Likes

I feel like some people might laugh at me if they saw me irl :joy:

4 Likes

I stay in west haven, CT. I would like to attend.

1 Like

I in no way resemble a cat. Nor a dog, or even a llama or sloth. Nerdy Santa is pretty close though.

2 Likes

Is your first name Wan?

1 Like

It is kind of lame that this couldn’t have been released a couple of months ago. I just hosted a WarDragon meet up in my home state and had a pretty significant turnout. I guess there is always next time! I’ll definitely be submitting a host request :slight_smile:

North Houston (The Woodlands area) is where I will be submitting a proposal for.

I have another I am already in contact with to help out, but if you’re in the area and got any ideas send me a PM.

1 Like

Anyone thinking of hosting a dragon fest in Illinois? I’d love to go to one

I’m not too good at parties. I hang out and show memes and pictures of my kitty. :eyes:

4 Likes

Where’s the Florida crew? I’m not hosting anything but I’d like to possibly attend.

1 Like

I’d like to host one that is exclusively a group chat. but still with dodo plushies.

1 Like