Dragons Just..Dragons

Anyboy remember the dragons of old not the dragons from this game more like the power mystic dragons from games of old like dnd like the old times. Where a few nerds sat at a table with chips soda and played dnd I’m talking about dragons like Bahamut and Tiamat does anybody else think of flying them of course copyright is a issue but is their any other dungeons and dragons players here?

2 Likes

Bahamut basically a mythic

I would think the licensing would be an issue.

This isn’t a suggestion this is just a talk of memories do you remember any dragons from any game movie or book that you could actually think about flying

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like that dragon from Yu-gi-oh with the five heads.

2 Likes

I was thinking that too!

1 Like

Anybody know that one dragon from the hobbit what is that guy’s name is it smoke?

1 Like

Or smog

1 Like

Smaug  

1 Like

Oh I was close

1 Like

the Dragons from the Dragonlance series

3 Likes

I was gonna go Yu-gi-oh as well, with the Blue Eyes and Blue Eyes Ultimate

1 Like

I’d arguably would love to see a Chimaera, even though it’s more a Mythic creature rather than a Dragon.

And no, sorry, Chimerak doesn’t count. He doesn’t have several heads nor a snake tail. He’s just… Himself, pieced together somehow…

4 Likes

Ruth from the Dragonriders of Pern series… Like Axi with the ability to time shift. Thank you for this post - I havent read any Anne McCaffery for years but might just pick them up for another runthrough.

Tiamat

:eyes: :wave: heey Lol, yea that’d be pretty cool.

YESSSS DnD dragons!!! Maybe drags from the Eragon series?

King of Dragons, Kaiser… :eyes:
-edit-
FFVI A

I mean technically chimerak is a chimera, it does not need to have several heads, or a snake tail. A chimera just needs to be a single animal composed of at least two different organisms. If you look closely at chimerak you can see there are several body parts that don’t match. Is just not the infamous Greek chimera with the lion head and the snake tail.

Oh and dragons are also mythic creatures.