Dragons swap or trading marketplace

Hi, some food for thought.

What about a dragon swap / trading style space where players could either straight swap their unused dragons for other dragons in that tier or sell them, for some kind of bankable currency / credit. The currency could be saved and used for dragons that are being offloaded /sold by other players.

There could be some level capping etc so a new player couldn’t get hold of an emerald mythic, for example, but they could most definitely save for a dragon just above their current level.

Recycling is a big topic these days, let’s not just stop at plastics and metals!

Thoughts?

what kind of horrible dragon chop shop is this??

3 Likes

I never said we’d dismember them!

This sounds like an excellent way for hackers to load a bunch of dragons onto a dummy account and then trade them off to their friends or other accounts before it gets flagged and banned.

6 Likes

you don’t need to get every single Dragon in the game there are some you can skip

Or if you do want every dragon in the game, I recommend Red’s Pokemech breeding path :blush:

3 Likes

Attaining every dragon in the game wasn’t really the point and apologies if I didn’t explain well enough. It was a raw idea only. In my case, I missed Ronin and thought it would be cool if I could get him via a trade, of some description.

:eyes: Motive revealed…
@moderators

1 Like