Dreadfrost Season - Official Discussion Thread

Oh no Aurik is doing it again :joy::joy::joy:

Morgorot is as much hot garbage as you’d think but Enten deserves that title though too.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s become pretty sad that the main prize for working all season is a dragon to put on a perch.

3 Likes

So no new tower then this season?

Probably will reveal it later on in the season because they are technically overrun by low management. That or do so next season.

Welcome to the Mogorot party :tada:. I warned everyone that the beer was warm and guacamole ran out.

Mogorot is the least favorite dragon in my roster. The Dark island bonus and IF’s is the only reason to use him.

@DragonPunch

Could you clarify if Gunnar’s spells will change?
If it’s still unclear if the spells will change, could you extend the 20% boost for the branch?

Resurrection Dragons are one of the useful dragons for returning players and casual players.

15 Likes

I have a chat with players of level 200-400+ , for them very difficult to extract sigils and they started to take this dragon and constantly ask for information…

3 Likes

A note to new players: “Do not get resurrection dragons!”

5 Likes

I told to them the same :joy::joy::+1:but I can’t control what players do)

2 Likes

Dear PG decided to ignore the players this season? What’s going on, not a single answer to questions about the season. Have you decided to close the game?

5 Likes

The writing is definitely on the wall.

1 Like

Designs, decent and good but is slowly becoming even more lackluster as the spells versus the outcome and how it’s literally throwing your useless computer into a garbage bin. Refusing to fix your stuff shows how irresponsible PG is being.

I think the only way to get a PG response is to discuss cheating.

I think I may be hacking as my Gunnar spell is still red, it isn’t white like PG said it would be. Please don’t ban me, I didn’t do anything to make it still be a red spell. Maybe someone hacked my game and made it still be red?

2 Likes

Any update on this seasons leaderboard portraits? @DragonPunch

1 Like

Guess someone’s in there (Leaderboards) :rofl:

No updates yet. But hopefully some time next week. Still finalizing the details…

3 Likes
11 Likes