DreadFrost - Week 9 - Fight Pits (+ Trading Post + Limited Time Branch)

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to Tami of the Creators Faction.

News:

• The Oculus Branch will be released alongside this event.
  • There is nothing to report until next week.

Questions:

• If organisms could live without the sun and the moon, would you prefer that lifestyle?
  • Which items or occurrences control the minds of humankind on the daily?
  • What is the closest thing that humans have to sorcery?
8 Likes

Phones/social media

Literally anything. Imagine being able to tell a medieval farmer you could travel 700MPH on a giant metal bird, that you could talk to anyone on the planet in seconds, and that there was a cure/vaccine for almost every common cause of death in their time. They’d call you crazy and hang you

5 Likes

And dont even tell them that woman and black people can vote. Theyd call us all witches and burn us.

I mean I work night shift so it already feels that I live without sun sometimes unless its on my days off. But jokes aside I wouldnt prefer that type of lifestyle. I like being able to sorta tell the time based on the sun or moon, even if time is a made up thing.

Technology and News.

Like ruru said, every modern thing could be sorcery to the first people on earth. Walk up to a caveman and hand him a lighter, hed probably loose his mind.

2 Likes

Ewwwwwwww, Pits

@PGAlgodon Any follow up on improving Fight Pits prizes?

Well Im a fair skinned introvert who hates being around people so I basically live without the sun already :laughing:

:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

Science which is basically just magic that we think that we understand
Cat’s ability to manipulate and control us with just a look is absolute sorcery

9 Likes

In all honesty I’m not easily manipulated by cuteness.

1. Life does live without the sun/moon - think of life in the Mariana Trench that survive on methane and sulfur from volcanic vents. Not a life I would appreciate.

2. People giving up their thought autonomy to tv and radio personalities. Way too many people would rather have someone else think for them.

3. Per Mercian-Webster dictionary, sorcery is defined as “the use of power gained from the assistance or control of evil spirits”. Closest thing to that is the use of mind altering drugs/substances - nothing like warping a persons reality and possibly creating an addiction.

2 Likes

Sounds like a pretty accurate summary of organized religion.

That’s unfortunate for you. I enjoy being controlled by my fuzzy overlords :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay oddly enough now I’m wondering what the LTB is, odds are however if I wonder what it is it’s just going to be a major slap in the face.

prob not, dark.

mono

mono

1 Like

We haven’t had a base skin yet, but it could a portrait or a tower rune.

1 Like

Don’t you mean Mono-chrome? :joy:

Also just saying the last one seems rather arrogant to say :joy::joy::joy:

Hope it’s tower runes anyways if it’s a base skill odds are I’m forced to get it because PvP resources are low like I’m that desperate for PvP resources.

Is there no trading post this week?

Crisis averted

So I guess that’s a no then, still no updates to the terrible prizes for this boring event :face_exhaling: :unamused:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is anyone actually surprised that the prizes haven’t been adjusted like PG said they were going to?

The utter lack of communication from PG regarding direct questions from players is very sad. Just shows how little they care.

5 Likes

Is there a trading post thread yet?

Only want to write about updates prize :thinking: Which was supposed to be in January .
Any news @PGAlgodon :eyes:

4 Likes

I mean he did say January or so…he didnt say what year. It could be January of 2024 for all we know :confused:

Just kinda sucks that pg now knows how much most of us hate this event, theyve acknowledged it, and havent heard anything about it since November.

5 Likes