Dual Personality - any doctor here ?๐Ÿ˜…

Hi you bunch of lovely people :slight_smile: so here is my concern about the fact i faced playing wd.
As a lot of people here, I also have an alt account. For couple of days, I have noticed that I am not getting atlas daily bonuses on my main account while its normal on my alt. Same happened today, and i decided to ask support if they can look into it. Holy moly, they claim that i have claimed the daily bonuses providing exact time of this action which made me think - shall i see a doctor , do i have some kind of memory issues? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:please tell me i am not going nuts, even if you think I certainly am going nuts :blush::smiley::hugs:

You are going Nuts

crap he is finding out

Anyways there is a chance that you just mindlessly click through, there is also a chance it is bugged.

2 Likes

Very likely , short time memory loss is a symptom of some post covid patients , if you have had covid , you might see these episodes happening . However this doesnt exclude other disorders .

I hope your post is not a troll though :rage:

Well why would I troll? Chill, it is supposed to be a funny note, purposely put as an off topic. But i for sure feel helpless being unable prove my point about not being able to claim daily bonuses, that support group representatives ensuring i do.

If you use on same device the account will bleed. Most of us are used to the minor inconvenience of a Visual display issue but if there are missing gems, gold, diamonds the game is โ€œbledโ€. Conversation with support doesnโ€™t go anywhere because your game data is smooshed.

Canโ€™t do anything about it other thank find some sucker that will you log in to their device with one of your accounts, so you can keep them separate.

At some point the game will sync every time you claim event prizes in pvp and tryna read what quest you have is something you will just give up on

Logging in and outโ€ฆ the wanting becomes more realโ€ฆ โ€œgame stateโ€ or โ€œcorruptionโ€. Miss the old days where no alt required