Dungeons - another great start

When it started I already had it maxed :man_shrugging:
@PGGalileo Can we have an update to know when is it going to be live again? Without bugs :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Seems to be up now.

3 Likes

@PGGalileo Just FYI but yall didnt fix the issues with Krelos going insane if you use his speed demon is used at the start of the entrance animation. The motion sickness :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I can’t even get past the loading screen. :cry:

What device?

I did Red through Orange so far with no issues, other than dying in a blaze of glory on Purple tier.

3 Likes

@PGGalileo Why do we now have restrictions on claiming? It wasn’t like that last time and we could claim any item as many times as we want.

6 Likes

I saw that too, I can not have infinite gold chests, just 20? :frowning:

2 Likes

I want my 50 chests :sob:

8 Likes

Please tell us this was an unintended change that will be reverted back to the way it worked before. That along with being able to back teammates is why I enjoyed it last time.

Hi all, just out of meetings - looks like this should be functioning normally again. Would someone mind clearly explaining the claiming issue?

2 Likes

There used to be no cap on how many times you could claim prizes. However now there is a cap for gold chests, chisels, and experience potions. Reverting the change (for gold chests at least) would make the players happy and isn’t at all game breaking imo :blush:

8 Likes

Some prizes are capped e.g. gold chests can only claim 10x, chisels only twice.

Means we are forced to use the rewards on prizes we don’t want if we get more than those limits whereas before it was all unlimited selections.

4 Likes

Thaaaank yewwww - yep looking into this now. Keep an eye on this thread: PGGalileo Office Hours (9/21-9/25)

7 Likes

They also removed the egg tokens. Instead we got a ridiculous amount of rune dust. Definitely not the best changes to the prizes one can get in the shop.

2 Likes

iphone 8 plus. I was finally able to get in now but it took a reallllly long time.

This event is all kinds of messed up. Half the dragons I cannot see the attacks,lag with attacks I can see. Maybe it will improve the higher I go :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@PGGalileo
So unfortunately I got a run done before the restart, yet I don’t get the keys I used credited back and support basically says “tough luck”. Any way to fix that?

1 Like

That’s odd, I started an attack before the restart and was restarted with full keys again :thinking:

1 Like

Reading these reviews I’m not even gonna bother… coupled with Events being Nerfed beyond belief… Quests and Missions completed without being credited… Bugs and Glitches getting exasperated instead of eliminated… I’m two shakes away from joining all my long term loyal players who’ve quit War Dragons this past year never looking back… forget crossing Go or collecting $200 Dragon Dollars! There’s enough aggregation in the real world today… who wants or needs go online for a brief respite to only be inundated with more!?!

1 Like