Dungeons event prizes

4 Tiers and I am done- - that gave me 5 platinum. chests - the rest is…

12 Likes

The event running is dungeons not assault

11 Likes

I got the 5 Platinchests… Rest is crap. What a ridiculous event! Not worth to waste more time!

9 Likes

Did you really think pg would give away nice things?

3 Likes

The option to delete the app is a free good option

Lol this was reported? :joy:

10 Likes

well the last time dungeons ran the prizes were at least half decent. But par for the course for this season and others - make everything more and more expensive but don’t give back and then excuse that with some bs economy blabla…

2 Likes

One that I have been thinking of more and more lately tbh.

6 Likes

right you were- thx!

1 Like

I know it’s free stuff and I shouldn’t complain but these prizes are pretty pathetic

4 Likes

Not even egg tokens are available. lol. Dungeons suxs even more now.

4 Likes

and Auto battle wasn’t invited it seems. not a biggy, but fits into the overall narrative of making it as hard as possible for the players for less than stellar rewards (I’m being VERY kind here with my words)

4 Likes

Got my 5 chests not worth to bother anymore with rest of the crap they offer .

1 Like

Why can’t we use Nebulon or quasar?

just waiting for my PS5, and that’s going to look like a very attractive option!

5 Likes

🥲 I just saw the prizes were nerfed. I did 4 runs and got the plat chests and I think I’m done. I don’t need anything else.

21 Likes

I think we can. I used quasar for abyssal.

@PGGalileo your Team / Company might want to look at others opinions more often cause this dungeons round is total bologna

4 Likes

Hmmm…basically giving free things away…
Free platinum chest
Free timers
Free 3M XP potions…
I personally have no issues with free things in this game…is it the best I have seen, nope. Could they improve it…YES.
But free is free.

and yes its free, they give you 40 keys to run event, work with people on your team and you have 120 free keys since joining runs counts as beating it.

3 Likes

Posts like this are one of the main reason why PG thinks they are doing perfectly fine.

17 Likes

@PGGalileo 5 platinum chests instead of the previous gold chests? It’s a dreadful mockery.

7 Likes