Duskfall Season Map Announcement

That actually looks pretty cool - as in it may be nice enough to replace the current map…forever.

Toggable, that is awesome as well.

:star:️ One gold star for PG today!

This. This kind of thing is the type of microtransaction I would be happy to see in War Dragons. $5ish for the option to permanently choose a base skin and even better if we could customize cosmetics different aspects across the base. You could even make it time-limited to each season so it becomes a sort of trophy for older players. Please make this happen! :slight_smile:

When will this be out?

Why do you say it SHOULD play exactly the same? Has it not been tested?@PGMichael

:t_rex:

I think the most important question about this is how will the whale change? It is wearing a masquerade mask?
Is it wearing a jacket with puffy sleeves around its flippers? Is it wearing a powdered wig?

Yes, I know it is coming out in the next major update. What I’m asking, is when will the update come out?

Now that! Would look amazing!

I thought about adding the new whale into the video but i think its better kept a surprise for the 4.80 release next week.

I just hope everyone gets it this time. Im still very sad that as an Android user I never got the angler fish

There we go, lol. :t_rex:

Okay, thanks! I keep forgetting things randomly when I least expect it.

God I hope it’s the skeleton one. PLEASE let it be the skeleton one! I LOVE THE SKELETON WHALE! :t_rex:

I’m holding out for the whale becoming some sort of Cthulu, but a skeleton whale would work too :grin:

I too loved that skeleton whale.

Maybe one of those monsters from the Cloververse. That would be cool. :t_rex:

A Kaiju would be awesome too :scream:

But we already have a Kaiju! Poor bat-winged baby! :sob:

“Thar she blows! The great, white whale” :axi::axi::axi::axi::axi::axi:

I think you replied to the wrong guy. :man_shrugging: