——————————————————————————————————

Language:English, Dutch

Time Zone:Europe Amsterdam
Played time: about two years
Age Range: old
Elite Account?: yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Sekhet, Krygant,
Highest Lineage Dragon: mordred is next

About:I need a social team who likes joking around next to serious gaming. 8/8 and quests and helping each other out when needed. I play every day, Atlas, troops glory, swapping, sniping, whatever. I come from a S3 team, which went well, but I am the weakest member with my 490+ I want to grow faster and get aenough sigils for a Mythic next time.

1 Like

490 in S3 is fine. I was a 200 getting a mythic dragon each season in s3, so it’s likely more of an activity issue

2 Likes

That was a long time ago … a 490 in S3 will have greater difficulty scoring well in PVPs. Dropping down will certainly help there, but P1 (and lower) are a lot less likely to do 8/8 and 5/5. If he’s on an 8/8, 5/5 team, probably best to stay there.

2 Likes

A 490 nowadays is way closer to endgame than I was at 200.
There’s definitely gonna hopefully be some P2 or P1 teams that fit what they’re looking for though

Thx for the advice, friends. I now am looking at P1 teams with 8/8 and such.

I am on his team, he’s a good team member, contributes, but has had a resource management problem he’s working his way out of.

And our team is now S2, not S3.

Hi,

Check out TeamMutineers! We are a Platinum 1 team and we usually get 8/8 and 5/5.
If you have any questions, you can send me or any of the officers a message in game.
En dat mag gerust ook in het Nederlands :wink:

Isn’t S3 the new P1 :sunglasses:. In all fairness I have nearly always been the smallest/lowest level player in the team. Never had troubles getting good scores in events, making the team goals etc. if I needed backing for Wildfires or megas, always someone online to join and help me get max points. Would not drop down if I were you.

The other thing is most of the fun is in atlas these days anyway. ThAts my two cents worth

1 Like

Thank you for all your friendly advice! Indeed my team at the moment is S2, not S3. I found the opportunity to replace a friend in a S3 team and I am going to try if that works out. As some of you advised to not leave the Sapphire division.
See if it works. This post was really helpful for me, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.