Early trading post

Mythic Drakul Pylon for 1850 not too bad but are the egg token deals any good…I’m not on my laptop so I can’t see what I’m typing…if there a post about it already plz reply with the link

Morreion always hooks us up. It’s good practice to look for his threads.

6 Likes

Indeed I was looking…I’m normally on the forums with my laptop…I don’t have a Drakul Pylon but I’ll grab the glyph anyway

Just click the magnifying glass on the mobile version and type in “trading post” and search by Latest Post. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Or just check out Neon’s main page since he posts links to all the trading posts and season line breakdowns on there
https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/

7 Likes

Ducks where is the forum post on Drak towers , whether they are crap or not for the current dragon tiers. I searched and really only found older stuff which was50/50. With the neeer tiers are they a viable tower still?

Pylon is a great tower. It often kills dragons on my base. Its a nice add to an island with lightnings.

1 Like

Do I look like the forum tour guide? Because if so I want an official hat and vest
toy-story-tour-guide-barbie

Pylons are solid towers, one of the only two viable beam towers that we have and their ss can be strong when combined with the right towers and timing.

3 Likes

Perhaps this is the old post you’re looking for:

2 Likes

You mean you don’t already have the job. I was following you around with that dicky flag you were carrying. Damn no wonder I was lost and going in circles!

Ya stalker :joy:
4RFzW1N
Im also sending you a bill, there arent any free tours here :triumph:

Do you accept black pearls or health potions for payment?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.