Earth Flak Tower Official Discussion Thread

No no no, you end it with it, for those that have trouble detecting sarcasm through mere typing with no voice reflection. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll do that from now,on

/s​:joy::wink:

As Odin did it with a op hunter instead of pathox to that speaks volumes

Do you think before you speak or do you just say whatever statements you feel like?

Omg that was beautiful

So it’s been 7 days since a PG employee clarified, is it going to double shield or not? I would like to know before I build one.

It’s not my video it is of Odin he took on the two earth flak’s maxed on a base defended used itzani I’m not saying earth flak’s suck but they pack more of punch than a storm tower plus they add hp to nearby towers they are a good add on but no defense is without a weakness depends on the dragon used and the person who flies the dragon

Can I use this post just to say; “Please let us move legendary runes from towers to be able to equip them in other islands, without spending 600k of rubies per each”.
Lot of rubies to adjust and trying to improve the base; the new ideas, new experiments, new flaks, etc etc…
Change a rune, a glyph, do it wrong, change again, wrong again and change…is all a fucking ruin.
One day you realise that you have to change an entire design island with all the runes and glyphs, :woman_facepalming: the frustration you get is at least epic.
Thousands of rubies thrown out.

Lol 600k

Hahaha ok, it’s just 600
My bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just remembered…
How is SF’s interraction with

1. Summon?
  2. Spell Flux?
  3. Essence spells?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.