Easter Eggs in WD

In all other RPG games I’ve played there have always been Easter Eggs for the player to discover, has anyone found any in Wardragons?

1 Like

Ooh I have a good one.
Whenever a teammate randomly conquers a T4 and there is a battle for 2 and a half hours straight, it kicks you out the game a minimum of 3 times

11 Likes

If by Easter eggs you mean turds covered with lipstick, then plenty.

12 Likes

WD doesnt have to have everything that other games do have.
we have enough things to deal with. no need for additional glitch-causing-extra-goodies

2 Likes

I think the closest thing to an Easter egg would be Chunk burping and Dreath doing a belly roll in the Dragons Den.

4 Likes

Closest thing I can think of is that iOS users get to see Volos sitting at the back of their base by the breeding castle and builders hut.

3 Likes

Omg I was so sad when they made Aster stop doing the belly roll.

8 Likes

No Easter eggs here go to Sega, horror / .EXE games, or Nintendo games for that, or whatever games with that like Square Enix.

1 Like

There are a few Easter egg references in some of these chapters. Does this count? :eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Are these the kinds of Easter Eggs you are looking for?:

War Dragons is also the only Pocket Gem Game I play (it is the only game I play lately D: ) so I wouldn’t be able to identify references to their other games.

1 Like

Wasnt the Pog avatar an Easter egg?

But I will never understand the ruby mine

1 Like

Why PG chose Volos is one of the seven wonders of WarDragons :wink:

3 Likes

Tap on the ocean and you get a jumping whale. They’ve changed that up from time to time, too.

3 Likes

One season they had a dragon called “kirin” and a rider called “tor”.
But apparently that was by mistake. Thats the only one I’ve personally noticed.

1 Like

Um…I’m mean there’s at least ONE genuine Easter egg:

:eyes:

3 Likes

Is this subconscious signalling that they want us to whale…?

I need to get out of here

2 Likes

It is just the little pop up whales

2 Likes

We had: anglerfish, pink dolphins, squids… I’m not sure what else but the game would usually crash a lot so players asked for base skins and non-whales to get scrapped

1 Like

Oh I forgot about the whale it was a squid once, kinda can look like Lugia from pokemon in some positions mainly this image

1 Like