Eclipse candy cane branch

:face_with_monocle: wat

2 Likes

1 whole elemental ember, so generous this year PG :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

We are getting freebies tho so shut it, the ember one is worth the laugh.

I wanted to check my embers and noticed that I can actually check exactly how many embers I had to the unit.

So it’s a bit odd to get 1 ember but I found out a new thing so I’m happy! Plus CANDY CANES!!! :yum:

5 Likes

263K embers :star_struck:

I’ve only got 25K. Would you mind lending me some? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

@Jalen we need you

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

I have 370K lol.

Jalen is transferring 185,000 elemental embers to CzarCastic1. Transfer will be done in 20 minutes and 0 seconds.

3 Likes

From this line we get
3 gold chests
20 if
8 3 hours
2 energy packs
2 pearls
2 embers

I’d rather get nothing tbh, this is just a slap to the face. This type of thing is supposed to make players want to hop on to grab rewards this makes me want to not get on at all. Just don’t even give rewards with the candy canes if this is all they’re gonna give

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Nope! Mine! Need it for my future flak, and to be sure I can keep up with Ember inflation as I near Endgame tower levels.

Hopefully there’s a grace margin to get the bonus portrait (I mean, it looks like there should be a free portrait):

Looks like Tor but younger :thinking:

4 Likes

I literally just use over 100k for lv 3 flak from 106-112
Your ember count is tiny

4 Likes

So I’m not wrong saving mine indeed :scream:

So what’s your guess about the name of that character? I don’t seem to find it in the most recent portraits…

Nevermind~

3 Likes

The correct term is greed :joy::joy::joy: I detect Mr. Scrooge right there I’m like … why is it just 1?!?

1 Like

Are these prizes a joke? :rofl:

2 Likes

The amount equal to how much they appreciated players

1 Like

Booly! :triumph: Hasn’t anyone ever told you that sharing is caring? :sob:

The name is “Mozrah, Freelancer”.

2 Likes

Most definitely an error. Unlikely to be addressed since it’s free. Just do it for the portrait and don’t mind the other stuff. They are on holidays and they had a rough year like everyone else. Please cut them some slack :hugs:

And I dub thee CzarCastic the First, Smartass of the court.

:joy::joy::joy:

I share with myself. But honestly if I could spare and trade with people I would.

Unfortunately not everyone in this game would use the trade features with the best intentions so we can’t have nice things :pleading_face:

5 Likes

This is kind of like writing your name on someone else’s gift at a party or wedding instead of actually giving one

Maybe they felt like they spoiled us too much last year with the repeatable gold chests

X2

X2

I suppose this was a loading error due to servers very busy at the moment.

Please guys cheer up! We get a bonus something this year again!

Last year we complained about Noelle being just a fun Green dragon, this year we have a free portrait and some prizes and people are still complaining!

Next year I bet we’ll get coal in our socks because of this and that’s why

7 Likes

… Maybe it’s symbolic and players are the number one priority? :smiley: Or something :rofl:

3 Likes