Eclipse Season Announcement - Official Discussion Thread

Ooo yes, tomorrow there’s going to be an Eclipse: When the Moon Blots out the Sun, You Better Run - The Eclipse Season Has Begun

Are you excited for The Eclipse?
  • Hello darkness my old friend (Positive)
  • The cold never bothered me anyway (Neutral)
  • So there’s no light at the end of the tunnel? (Negative)

0 voters

2 Likes

Lol the option is “Hello Darkness My old friend” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways the rider looks good can’t wait too see it branches out by data too see how much Hp and Attack you can put onto it percentage wise

Edit: I see references here one with Frozen and the other is a quote from somewhere :joy:

3 Likes

So the festive will be another partial line with dragon shards in the chest? Just gonna keep diluting what’s in the chest with festive fragments every season?

7 Likes

Start the season NAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!

11 Likes

Zel’s runes kinda suck

@PGGalileo Can you tell us how many skill points Venus gets at max? Is it 180 as it has been or more?

Runes and Glyphs

I think the mythic warriors runes suck. Talking about the .05 and .1 increase in seconds. Can a human even notice a .1 second change in something?

5 Likes

Sepulla laughing in the background over her awesome runes

19 Likes

I’m honestly more excited for the legendaries than the mythics. I’m even excited to fly Talariok… and that’s something I never thought I’d say about a legendary sorcerer (or just a sorcerer at all).

6 Likes

Is pg seriously condemned to make everything about this warrior a perch for me?
First the element then the rune?

1 Like

So looks like they didnt add a key to anything, so we’re going to be forced to partially start another line just to get enough keys. That’s pretty dumb and a waste of sigils

8 Likes

The runes do suck but it’s about using a lot of different kinds of runes combos not having OP runes Cal was a good example of this

Edit: The runes seem average but seem good if you want that mythic glyph for another mythic hunter plus it reminds me of Gunnar’s glyph

1 Like

I’m at this point of my life in game now where I care more about the portraits! Lolsss :rofl::joy: I’m getting Venus! & Starseer!:black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Great job by the artists again! The dragons and portraits look fantastic.

I’m hoping the exotic rune/glyph line has a key at the end. It sounds like that is the plan. That would help with the extra key needed to get the mythic. I’m crossing my fingers I read that part of the post correctly.

The rider looks good too, both art and stats. Nice job linking her boosts to the mythic dragons and their needs. Keep doing that in the future, please.

2 Likes

They put that in every season announcement post now. It was in the SoulDance one too but ended up being false so who knows if it’ll actually happen this time. Ever since they switched to glyphs we havent seen a key in there

6 Likes

So we will have the Pylon branch again this season. That’s exhilarating news, because I was told there won’t be :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They specifically said there would be but later at some point in the season.

It would be nice if they’d tell us when it is coming out

Edit: Im guessing the reason it isnt coming out at the start of the season is because there will be a new electrum tower for Fort

4 Likes

VENUS LINEScreenshot_20201202-091309
1st node att 3%
Top 2nd warrior hp 7%
Bot 2nd invoke hp 7%
Top 3rd warrior hp 10%
Mid 3rd hp 5%
Bot 3rd invoke hp 10%
4th rage 6.5%
Top 5th hp 6%
Bot 5th att 6%
Top 6th hp 6%