Eclipse Wave 1 Stream - Official Discussion Thread

If you have questions you want to ask before the Stream, we’ll do our best to answer them during the Q&A section!

Livestream deck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3olSFHqZmQD6aYzTrOjAXcaH3ufFBoJ/view?usp=sharing

8 Likes

Can we see Ikaros’ art? Also are we going to have another dragon like Noelle (where you can get it through daily prize claims and stuff)

9 Likes

Will there be another ressurection branch this season?

6 Likes

If so, hopefully it evolves, because Noelle is probably the best seasonal sorcerer there is.

7 Likes

Will there be an exotic rune this season? Or a mystery branch?

3 Likes

I doubt you can say but might as well try

• Will the Winter festive dragon have the same x4 Draconic chests at the end of its line like Hueso does or is this a one time thing for this season?

• Will the Winter festive utilize dragon shards the same way Hueso does and if so will that dilute the chest pulls if there are Hueso shards and Winter Festive shards in the same chest?

• Will the Drakul Pylon be transformable/mergeable next season?

• Will the Fall Key exchange line next season be the same or will there be any changes made to it?

• Are the 5k/6k exotic rune lines over with? Are we only going to see the 10k glyph line that does not come with a key? Is there a reason the key was not included in the exotic glyph line when the season preview said we would see at least 1 temporary line containing a key?

22 Likes

chuckles in pre-nerfed Surt

12 Likes

@PGGalileo

Make DarkPylon available for merging… beside that do me the favor and make it possible to build more than 6 fire or ice turrets.
That way i can use more for merging in case. A limit like archer or storm tower would be better for the start… there you can build 15 each… in old times it was limitless … so you was able to store as much as you liked.

I mean at totall actually you can have 40 flaks at your base… but just 12 turrets.
So please increase this limit… Turrets arent anymore endgame towers, they arent special anymore, as at there start.

2 Likes

^ deleted because off-topic.

2 Likes

laughing stops

5 Likes

Streaaaaam!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for making this happen even with the difficulties it entails!

7 Likes

Looking forward to it! My request is you ask the team in charge of season structure/pricing/line content to give you guys a few slides in advance please? Would save you having to answer that topic of question with the good old “sorry you’ve just got me and the dragons guys here, we don’t know” - what’d ya reckon, sound doable? Cheers in advance!

6 Likes

Is there going to be another increase in seasonal branch costs?

If so, can we expect an economy improvement (or at least a wave-2 discount line) to accompany it, given that sigil income remains fairly static, while costs increase?

6 Likes

I don’t think the small sigil increase in between events is a big deal for most players.
However, increasing sigils/rubies in events slowly is definitely a way to help.
Or, increasing bronze chest drops would be nice as well COUGH COUGH

6 Likes

Doubt it will cause no new tier come out yet
The price tage usually increases during spring and fall

4 Likes

I don’t keep track but I feel like it gains more often than that lol

4 Likes

But are you qualified to do the dad jokes?:thinking:

1 Like

Lmao glad I wasn’t the only one who wondered this. I play mom and dad and I got jokes :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I think if you give us the mythic spells now it will enable us to ask intelligent questions during the stream.

Otherwise we might just ask for Chunk 2.0 and the death of the Water Dragon… again

5 Likes

Just please don’t let there be another “Amalia will be an offensive rider”

12 Likes