Eclipse Wave 2, Sola and Omiros - Official Discussion Thread

Check out Wave 2 here: From the Unfathomable Darkness of the Eclipse, Omiros and Sola Emerge

Let’s discuss!

Pumped for Omiros?
  • OMGiros! (Positive)
  • O-meh-ros (Neutral)
  • Nomiros (Negative)

0 voters

How about Sola?
  • Sola-vely (Positive)
  • So… what? (Neutral)
  • So… not for me? (Negative)

0 voters

1 Like

What happened to your voice? It sounds deeper and more dramatic in the Omiros Spotlight Video.

6 Likes

Although the extra 2% on Sola isn’t enough to warrant using 37k sigils, I’m very glad there’s finally a way for non-atlas players to get a substantial building discount. Just hope those players saved their sigils!

11 Likes

Why does an amazing portrait have to be on a crap dragon :cry:

11 Likes

my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

I hope next season’s defensive atlas rider has a similar or better building discount, or I’ll regret not getting Sola.

Perhaps too many xmas muffins? He has muffin voice

That is very positive… BUT WHY COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN AMALIA THAT GOT IT!!!
:sob: :sob: :sob:

@PGGalileo can I trade in all of my unused Amalia shards for Sola shards since I never bothered hiring Amalia?
:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

9 Likes

Do you think they intentionally make an all mediocre season and then an everything good season? I feel like there weren’t any good lines last season, but this season I want them all and its a struggle to decide where to spend my sigils :sob:

4 Likes

It does seem that way a bit. Summer season there was a lot that I wanted, fall season I was struggling to find anything I wanted, this season is kind of in between, I want Sola but dont think she’s worth the cost just for 2%.

Im still super salty about Amalia though, both that she wasnt an offensive rider and since Ant got a buff and then she got ignored

2 Likes

How much is sola’s building discount? Can’t open the thread. Thanks

14% (5 char)

4 Likes

YAAAAAALLLLLL dat hip thrust tho. We may need to start a Strike A Pose challenge to see who can dislocate their spine like that.

16 Likes

Wait that was his voice?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: do you want too do this irl literally? Cause you’d easily break your bones if you complied that portrait without knowing what too do.

2 Likes

Nah I think I’d get a very satisfying back crack.

In other news, what voice? Is there a video? What are other people seeing that I’m not?

3 Likes

Osmiros or however you pronounce his name’s spotlight video.

I must be hallucinating because I don’t see it on that thread

Edit: Ok I found it. I felt like I was watching a trailer for LOTR. Also, Omiros is apparently pronounced very similarly to me getting pissed off and saying omilorrrrrt

4 Likes

What’s that game by chance?

1 Like

Lord of the Rings?

Oh now I understand it’s a book but it is a movie all I know but maybe it’s a game too?