Eclipse Week Eleven - Temple Raid

Temple Raid! Beat the guardians and hope that Unitedinhonor is not in your league or else you will lose terribly.

Credits, News & Questions

Credits: https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

News: The tower line and Nebulon’s resource boost ends. The Super Bowl was yesterday and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers absolutely destroyed the Kansas City Chiefs.

Questions:

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

13 Likes

Flying with a teammate and forgetting about the howitzer.

NO!

9 Likes

We do stuff :relieved::relieved::relieved:

12 Likes

Forgot that I don’t have gear for a dragon after assault and use it to yolo in atlas?

4 Likes

whats the yolo coords

Flying against an enfeebled base, ready to destroy and having a backer.
And then getting 1 shot by the perch

6 Likes

“A PvP event that should make it all the way until Monday” - :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jeez, hope they won’t be sandbagging in P1.

3 Likes

Yeah P2 ftw

1 Like

P2 sounds good… :eyes:

1 Like

Whew!

1 Like

In fairness half of us don’t even log in after the first 2 day of the event. Most of us have already suffered a serious PTSD from TR and want nothing to do with it😆 im sick of the thought

9 Likes

Why do we have temple raid without raid button? :thinking:

11 Likes

I wonder if they made any changes since they pushed it from it’s previous spot in the cycle. Part of me hopes for a guardians raid feature and another part doesnt want them to touch anything after what they did to KW

Trying to join in on a big raid in atlas only to realize I forgot that I removed all my dragons from my roster except a baby Quasar I was using for egg missions :grimacing::flushed::woman_facepalming:

My poor troops

Hell no

4 Likes

What’s with all the pineapple on pizza hate here? Hawaiian pizza is by far the best pizza topping combination!

7 Likes

You left out the last part so I ftfy

3 Likes

but bacon…and pepperoni

2 Likes

whats this

1 Like

If a pizza doesn’t make you feel like your arteries are clogging it’s shit

1 Like

Well that’s negative if you ask me, anyone could win even too a sandbagger

Accidentally saying a bad word :joy::joy::joy: idk about, other than that forgetting to Ozydais in assault yesterday

“Sometimes”

What portrait is in the event though this temple raid / Temple Run?