Eclipse Week Final - Fight Pits

Eclipse final event is Fight pits.
News: Limited time branch is coming.

No poster from Poseidon because of some computer issues.
His old 4 posters are here. :heart_eyes:

And

My poster :kissing_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Will @FieryxFury fall into sequencing hell doing Silver and Sigil chest sequences in the same week?

Im only doing team minimum this event, not wasting much more rss on this season

6 Likes

I think i will just get to 140k and just jump in to do quest for the week

Limited branch for the last week? Sigh…

Unless it’s an incredibly good deal I probably skip

Last season also had Limited time branch in the last week. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I didn’t remember. I am glad I never blow my load, as pg can be sneaky…
Do you remember what it was?

Well I have a few spare energy packs so I suppose I will run supers all event instead if my normal regular hits lol

2 Likes

Golds too if I get sent the data for it…

And I’m supposed to be studying for finals…

F*** me.

Edit: I don’t want a single person to nag me so I don’t turn into the hulk and show people why I’m Fiery :joy::sob:

8 Likes

Poor potato :pleading_face: :potato:
Also who the hell is opening gold chests a week before the new season starts?

5 Likes

Where do you find these things?! :joy:

And, someone trying to get last minute sigils maybe? :smiley:

2 Likes

Somepotato? :grin:

3 Likes

Never!

:sob: and I just spent all my sigils. I should know better; always hoard until the last week lol. Super sigil chests here I come if I want the branch.

7 Likes

I bought super sigils this week and stopped before I used them all on draconics. I should have enough to get the branch if I need it by end of pits.

2 Likes

Another exotic glyph coming?

A bit off topic but is it me or are the dungeons prizes super nerfed? 5 plat chests max, no tokens etc. Prizes don’t seem worth it and I love this event :sob:

7 Likes

Yeah, they seriously reduced the prizes this time. So lame

2 Likes

Yep, they removed egg tokens and chisels and turned the 20 gold chests into 5 platinums. Basically not even worth doing anymore. Sad to see them ruin dungeons :cry:

8 Likes

Super disappointing prizes!!! Got my plat chests with old dungeon keys. Not even gonna bother doing this Dungeon. Not worth the time.

I do like that they finish the season on such a lame note. Will just be easier to walk away from this dumpster fire of a game, that literally seems to get worse each season

5 Likes