Eclipse Week Seven - Team Gauntlet

So fantastic! :heart_eyes::purple_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:sob: still sobbing over this unexpected twist of events. At least there’s an awesome poster to help ease a little bit of my pain.

5 Likes

Heresy!

1 Like

Geralt of Rivia: Hmmm

On topic: Not sad by this change at all, means far better sigils for us this week. Though it does create the question of what will this do to the sequence. I wonder if they did this in order to move KW to the last event of the season.

7 Likes

Huh? Makes no sense since had gauntlet on Week 3. Sequence should be KW next. But if that was pulled, then Temple Raid would be next in line. :man_shrugging:t3:

You’re expecting something PG does to make sense?
logic

Im ok with Gauntlet over TR though, I could use another 2 weeks break before doing 20,000 guardian runs again. Plus maybe they’ll take mercy on us and finally give us that raid feature for guardians ( :rofl: I know that isnt going to happen but I can lie to myself)

Time to finally put the Raid in Temple Raid
#FalseAdvertising

7 Likes

If only they update gauntlet to include a raid button then i would be happy but PG says no lol

1 Like

This is a very nice poster. Love it!

3 Likes

We literally just had Gauntlet 2 PvPs ago… where is the other 2 ?

:woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe they’re in hiding?

In all seriousness though, given how last KW went, I’m glad the next event is at least not KW. It gives them more time to work out the many, many kinks.

7 Likes

Hopefully KW is dead and we’ll just never speak of it again

That last version of it was so bad

8 Likes

I still have nightmares

3 Likes

I have updated the Event History sheet accordingly. I am taking a lot of liberty “predicting” what the pvp schedule will be now. We’ll see how many other curve balls they decide to throw at me this season. :rofl:

3 Likes

Still reasonably confident about your fort and breeding predictions :grin:

7 Likes

PG: “oh yeah… Feeding events for the rest of the season!”

4 Likes

Don’t give them ideas :rofl::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

@Morreion can you please analyse day 1 from the trading post? You help a lot. Thanks

1 Like

He’s asleep, but I’m sure he’ll do it when he’s up! :grin:

(Chop chop Morrrrr :eyes:)

3 Likes

I just came here to yell at him dang it

3 Likes

HoW dArE hE gEt SlEeP

Blasphemous slacker!

3 Likes