Eclipse Week Six - Breeding

Credits, News & Questions

Credits: https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

News: Leos’ 15% RSS boost ends. (Not that it matters since nobody should’ve gone for him anyway).

Also, the Wave 2 Dragon Omiros and Rider Sola are coming with a 20% boost for 2 weeks. Here are Omiros’ stats and stuff, and here are Sola’s stats and stuff.

Questions: Who are you breeding, and/or what are you researching?

I’m only breeding Apophet cause I’m a slacker and didn’t get enough egg tokens.

Shaaaaaaaame!!

I know, I know. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Omiros, literally just Storm 2.0

Only 2 dragons, Estril and Opes

4 Likes

Breding Raijin (Morthil), Wydrian (Lokan, Mafic). Finally gonna get those harb eggs fo my builder hut :smiley:

3 Likes

Another 700k egg tokens into research for me! Trying hard to catch up to research I want before next tier, but I doubt it’s gonna happen :frowning: It’ll be super close atleast

8 Likes

I am gonna start on rajin hopefully as well

2 Likes

Getting Caldr and Caeryss this event and still waiting til week 8 for the tower line so I can use my sigils :sob:

2 Likes

The tower line is literally the only reason I don’t have my mythic yet :frowning: I’ve had enough sigils since discount weeks, but been sitting on them

9 Likes

If it was only 19 keys I’d try finishing Venus sooner but I’m gonna have to wait til week 8 to finish the last key anyway :man_shrugging: Not liking the extra key :unamused:

7 Likes

I’m breeding Caldur with a side of Cerberath backbreed.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s quite annoying - but what can one do? Cal has been serving me well atleast, especially with the rage research :heart:

2 Likes

Just putting 390k into research, nothing special or exciting. Would be nice if we got Assault or Dungeons this week

7 Likes

I’m going for rizar and hopefully a few platinum epics. I still haven’t tried to get on a breeding path because I’ve never used one, so yay another event spending wayyyyy more than I should be :rofl:

1 Like

You really should start using Red’s Breeding Path or something, cause it’ll help you be a lot more efficient with egg tokens instead of blindly spending them.

5 Likes

What a wonderful way to celebrate PG’s return, getting Dungeons or assault
But please, I need the extra sigils and reason to fly baby dragons

6 Likes

Just makota and the monkey / baboon dragon something
And yeah assault would be so fun

2 Likes

Zaru? :thinking:

1 Like

Id just like something to do. Pits was incredibly boring and I stopped grinding on friday, breeding will be over after a few minutes. It would be lovely if they gave us something to encourage actually logging in

1 Like

I found the name montage ? Montague something I don’t really think i care

2 Likes

Ohhh, didn’t notice the art for that one

yeah Montague :rofl: