Eclipse Week Three - Team Gauntlet!

I know I said I wasn’t going to do another one of these, but it feels weird not having one…

So uhhh Gustav is back. Remember to finish the Island Chain before doing PvP so you get max points on the PvP flights!

We should see Leos return from the dead dragons den this week for some new shenanigans. Look forward a blog post from PG for more info.

14 Likes

Just replying so you get one of those lovely notifications :laughing:

Thanks for putting one up you never know we may need the topic open for any issues or other concerns.

4 Likes

That’s why I did it honestly. Helps keep the forum organized and some people may come here just wanting to know the next event.

Thanks for the notification :joy:

5 Likes

Leos is resurrected? This week?

Yes, leos comes back this week and should get a 15% boost to his resources for 3 weeks. And he’ll be completely useless

8 Likes

He wont be useless if they give Pride rune too, otherwise agree the dragon is trash.

From what I’ve heard from the CF, no pride runes. So completely and totally useless
:100:%

Well they said same for Equestor and he had original runes :eyes:

As always, everything is subject to change before release. I wouldn’t even speculate on the rune situation at this point. We will find out for sure when the event starts Wednesday.

4 Likes

They wont sell any Leos if he doesnt offer Pride Rune. Only the noobs and some new players would pick that upper trash can.

This comment could be emotionally damaging to Leos if he happens to read this. Would you consider rephrasing it into something more constructive? Try starting with something like: “Leos is a fine dragon, but I feel he could be improved by…”

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
But one big question is popping in my mind, if anyone could answer:
37k sigils for a useless dragon??!! What do the devs thinking??!

But this would be a lie and lying is bad.
Leos is a useless piece of garbage, but his runes are good. There, the truth :laughing:

Same thing they were thinking with 36k for Equestor even though it was a useless dragon. They’re playing on people’s nastalgia. Apprentley they dont understand that people only voted for Leos for his runes. Hell, they even put Equestor’s mythic rune much farther into his line than they do for any other dragon

7 Likes

He could be improved by swapping his entire spell set for, say, UVS’s :grin:

And I guess he looks cool on a perch :grin:

5 Likes

Contributing to notifications :eyes:

Ngl, looking forward to gauntlet - it may be a sleepless week for me, but atleast it’s mega galore so I don’t have to spend an obscene amount of time grinding

5 Likes

Krelos is going to be working overtime this week with auto battle :joy:

7 Likes

What are the chances of no glitches in a PvP for the first time in over a month?

Less then 5% based on this years pvp events :running_man:‍♂

2 Likes

Going back to Gauntlet, does anyone have a timetable for when the PvP island pops up in UTC time? I would really appreciate one :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t think there is one because it depends on the exact minute the pvp portion of the event starts. However, it is roughly speaking UTC as follows (give or take 15 minutes usually):

4 Likes