Effective and efficient ways to find target?

Hello all,

What some some effective and efficient ways that you all use to find target at their castle or guard? I do very well on Aligane, but outside of Aligane… I have no idea how to find target.

1 Like

I started by using line bots now I’m mostly just scrolling through the Map and certain neighborhoods where I know the access castles tend to bubble a lot :smirk: I made myself an Ingame Chat to post coords whenever I stumble across something so I can always get back to that later.
Or I’m relying on my wonderful officers and teammates to provide me with coords to feast on.

6 Likes

If you don’t have access to a Line bot and aren’t alliance affiliated, try using the search function for prim target ingame (next to the coords input). It’s less time-efficient than bots but yields good targets sometimes if you specify the level you’re looking for and filter by troop count.

3 Likes

Do you have line or telegram ? Bots are the most efficient ways unfortunately. If you want an invite to the bot pm me here or in game (luci)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.