Egg Missions changed?

Anyone else getting constant egg missions of :

“Destroy 18 Cosmic Orrerys”

Or

“Destroy 25 Cosmic Orrerys”?

Now I’m all for doing a fair few runs to get my egg missions done, but these are CONSTANT, and a large proportion of bases still don’t have orrerys (at level 473 I think atm).

This is asking for more than 25 attacks to get a single egg mission potentially done, if I count my invader base hits as well.

How much time am I supposed to spend on the game to now earn some egg tokens?

Or is there something I’m missing here?
Maybe there’s an xp base out there with just 8 Orrerys on?

[Edit: Thanks for the replies guys, and the explanation behind the mission generation. Glad to know there was a base I could use :+1:]

4 Likes

FUGUTApharaoh on XPfarmslooseX1
3 minutes will do it.

3 Likes

Don’t build so many damn orreries :joy: and you won’t get those.

But yeah I’m getting a fair few orrery missions too, but there are good mission bases out there to deal with those.

7 Likes

The amount of towers you have of a specific tower corresponds to the amount of towers you need to kill for egg missions. I don’t know/have the exact numbers, but by the fact that you are getting missions for 25 orrerys, it sounds like you have 5+ orrerys on your base. If you only have 1 orrery, I believe the 20h mission, you only have to kill 5 of them.

4 Likes

Ah right. Didn’t know this! Thanks guys.

Yeah I littered a few level 1 orrerys around my base, intrigued to whether they’re even slightly irritating in those places.

1 Like

Thank you!

I keep getting destroy Howitzers, it’s rather annoying

1 Like

These are basically the only missions I get every day, won’t hear me complain​:relieved::joy:.

5 Likes

What I noticed is that missions for specific dragons have disappeared. Probably I missed that in a new version info, but it is most welcome!

2 Likes

The riddles such as dragons quest, egg misions and rider missions are boresome.
It’s part of the game.

1 Like

Where I can find thattttttttt many f***ing orrerys ugh…

I’m always going on deleting them and after CD again they arise

PG stop these stupid orrery missions :triumph::rage::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The amount you get is based on how many you have on your base, not arbitrary.

Look here to get an xp base that you can hit to complete it.

3 Likes

YodaYoda on MyXPfarm has 6 of them

2 Likes

On bases like yours :joy: it’s just 2-3 timers the number you have on your own base. If you want it to be lover, store some of your own orreries.

4 Likes

Thank you

Wait, did you check my base?
Do I need to remove them to get less number of orrerys in the missions?
Do they affect the no. of orrerys in the missions?

No, I just know the numbers in missions are based on the number you have yourself.

3 Likes