Egg Token Bonus Line

With the new season having the egg token bonus line you can go down, it made me wonder what good is it doing when you did it last season, but didn’t see any benefit from it?

It’s very noticeable when you go from having the bonus to without. It’s not as noticeable when you go from without to with. I can get 5k eggs a day from the bonus and speeding up missions. I can’t do that without it.

1 Like

Yesterday i grinded out 15k eggs due to it being the last day of the token bonus.

The value for rubies and time just isn’t there if you don’t have the bonus.

1 Like

I don’t understand your question. Are you saying that it never took effect for you? If so, you should have put in a ticket. If you are saying that you don’t feel you got many more tokens last season than you did the season before? You must not do many egg token missions. If that is the case, this might NOT be worth it for you? :woman_shrugging:
Or, more likely, you might want to spend more time doing your missions…

If you rarely ever do token missions, it may not be worth it for you. You’d need to estimate how often you run them; 3.15k isn’t a crazy amount, though. It’d be interesting if it showed a breakdown of where you earned the egg tokens, but that’s far down the list of nice to haves :smiley:

1 Like

I do my egg missions religiously. I never got even close to what I should’ve gotten for me having an elite account & doing my missions like I do. Maybe I just don’t get what it does? I assumed it was pretty self explanatory, giving you whatever big percentage it said it gave you; but I just never saw that amount when finishing any missions. Trust me, I looked & counted multiple times.

It doubles the amount of tokens you get for completing missions, same as when there’s a breeding event except it lasts all season.

1 Like

Could you define religiously? aka 8x 1hr missions and 4x 4hr missions and 1x 20hr mission per day? Or more?

So you have elite account it looks like, basically your egg missions go from 20+20 | 40+40 | 80+80 —> 40+40 | 80+80 | 160+160

That is a large amount of tokens. Doing the 8/4/1 missions as i’ve indicated above would result in 28k tokens per month for non bonus and 44800 tokens per month with the bonus. That is 16,800 extra just for doing your regular set of missions. Figure out if that is worth it for 3 months vs 3150 sigils.

2 Likes

It looks insignificant - most people don’t realize how low the egg token payout REALLY is. I only really notice the difference when I started focusing on speeding up the egg missions with rubies. Before that, it didn’t really impact my egg accumulation much.

1 Like

The one hour missions, try to get them in every hour, but have work, so I’d say 8-12 times a day. Very 4 hours, 2-3. & I only get the other one once, so 1 time. I figured elite doubled it & the bonus would basically mirror what elite did.

That’s what it does. Elite changes the “20” for hourly missions into “20 + 20”. The egg bonus changes the 20s to 40s, just like the breeding event does. Same deal for the other missions.

2 Likes

not quite understand the purpose of the thread…1 token more to earn is 1 token more for you isn’t it?

if you used to do egg runs 5 times a day, now doing 5 runs is equivalent to 10 runs, so isn’t that a good thing?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.