Egg token boost not going into effect

Anyone else not have their egg token boost activate yet?
It’s been 24 hours (as pg claimed was max time needed to wait last season for activation). There are at least 5 on our team that have yet to have it activate after this period. A few of us have sent bug reports to PG so far. Again, just curious if anyone else is having this issue?

Egg tokens bonus

How long have you waited with open tickets? Could you post those ticket numbers here for @PGJared to look into?

I’ll get them from those who mailed hours ago, mine personally has been less than an hour but I’m not holding my breath for a response anytime soon if they’ve yet to receive a response.

Are you seeing 20 or 40 on the first mission?

I haven’t gotten mine either … I’m about to put my own ticket in for it

My ticket: 1057458

40 but I have an elite account so it should be 80

It can take up to 24 hours.

It’s been over 24 hours for all of us, as indicated in the post :joy:

I see now… I misunderstood. That was when the ticket was submitted.

Yes sir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thank you for trying to help though, I appreciate it :grin::+1:

I haven’t started receiving the double token rewards either and haven’t submitted a ticket. I’m sure I’d be waiting for a while if I did :grimacing::sweat_smile:

So apparently my teammate that put in a ticket “hours ago” was actually for protection not working, even though he said it was for token boost :man_facepalming: I’ll edit the post to remove that… :flushed:

Have you tried fully exiting game, rebooting, and starting gane again. (and on android clear your application cache)?

I know… Sounds like PG support, but it fixes a lot of issues like this… And you’ve probably already tried it. :man_shrugging:

Haha I have, multiple times… next step is to uninstall and reinstall (maybe reinstall, I’ll have to think about it) :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

It’s been 26 hours for me. No boost effect yet. Going to submit a ticket.

"If you wanna get alive, run for your life! "

:joy: Full uninstall & reinstall and restart of phone attempted, still no boost :sob: that settles the usual “support” fixes.

Yes, submit a ticket. The sooner the better

Have you gone back to check that the boost was actually claimed and stayed claimed? A lot of people had rewards rolled back last night.