Eldritch Legendaries Official Discussion Thread

Please ask questions and discuss the Eldritch Legendaries here.

In the stream it was mentioned that there would be info as far as what legendaries would be needed for a certain class of mythic this tier so players could better plan ahead. Is this still going to happen?
Please please please​:pray::pray:

Are any of them any good or all :poop:?

8 Likes

Not showing on my phone, anyone?

Thanks

Depends on your expectation for a legendary lineage against equal tier bases I suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question about Reflection spell on Glossia the sorcerer. Can Reflection reflect flak tower’s attack? I know reverse projectiles can’t, but we are talking about a new tier here.

Ice hunter looks interesting.

Will we be able to max last season’s mythics? Or will we get 1 level when tower levels 96&97, etc are released?

1 Like

Does lineage or legendary really matter? End game is end game and dragons should be built with modern bases/towers in mind.

2 Likes

Wait was there a cost for these I missed? I saw it said they require 1,400 egg fragments but not a total on how many eggs each legendary is

1 Like

1600 frags (320k tokens)

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be working in the post. But it is working on their blog: https://wardragons.com/blog/267/eldritch-legendaries-venture-into-battle-from-the-dark-corners-of-the-world

1 Like

They will not until the dragons release.

Let me bug the team for it.

No.

1 Like

@Arelyna
Already new tier released ??
Too fast to progress.:triumph:

1 Like

Thank you, very much appreciated.

1 Like

are there any mythic abyssal. backbreeds available?

4 Likes

I think they are the same as before…

i.e. Medusys + Marlis gives Caldur, but also previously noted in Red’s Path they breed Otho for about 31K…

Should be able to work through Red’s paths to find the others.

Doesn’t help with 2 eldritch though…

1 Like

A little bird told me it will be updated after the soft server reset.
That usually happens on “patch” Tuesday even when its just server side.

2 Likes

So, 1400 means how many egg tokens?

1 Like

280k tokens

2 Likes

well i said in another thread i was expecting 1450 fragments, but it will be 1400, (280k tokens), im lvl 424, lvl 468 is need it to breed this dragons and im at 135/1400 of Marlis (only missing Lusian at Emp), so… it would take me the whole year to get at least 1 Mythic Eldritch and then a new tier will arrive, this without open the big wallet…

i think 1400 maybe is ok for the super big players that had been saving tokens for a while or for the big spenders but what about the other players not spenders and … 1400 really is the proper cost for abyssal and eldritch tiers??! …forget it… aaaaahhhh, i only hope the dragons whorth it

if i want them early i will need some serious bucks

1 Like