Eldritch Mythics Official Discussion Thread

Discuss the new Eldritch Mythics, if you haven’t read the blog post yet - you can see it here: https://wardragons.com/blog/284/eldritch-mythics-have-awoken-from-their-eternal-slumber-and-they-hunger

Balor Note: The ice flak supershot functionality of reducing Invoke: Smolder damage stacks will be temporarily disabled in-game as there is a known critical bug associated with it. We are actively working on the fix right and will reintroduce the correct version of this spell as soon as possible.

Balor Note Update: It turns out the spell is working better for Balor than we thought it would without the Ice Flak debuff affecting it, so we’re keeping Balor as-is.

2 Likes

Design : 10/10

Viability : cant judge yet

Elements : not good as usual

Been missing Mythic Wind lineage warrior dragons since ages . And did we ever get a fire mythics hunter ??? ( never I think)

3 Likes

Noctarn, Danav and now the mythic hunter in the tier is also wind?

2 Likes

When I read the hunter’s name It reminded me this character in Merlin Series , kinda fits the description :rofl:

1 Like

Really? Another wind hunter? I remember when Noctarn was supposed to be Ice Hunter and all hell was raised because we just had one. Now here we are doing it again… Need to be an Ice Hunter.

2 Likes

dark linage warrior has not been since emerald linage so it is perfect

1 Like

Now we know what the entire topic of discussion is going to be about :joy:

2 Likes

These are lineage Mythic’s, not seasonal. Just regular breeding will get these with no sigils required.

:rofl: just saying do we need another wind hunter? I am okay with Fire or even Dark. I prefer ice though.

1 Like

Will the costs be the same as non-discounted Abyssal Mythics, aka 520k egg tokens?

Also Riddick hates that Hunter
gruepitchblack

We had a mythic ice hunter last tier. At least this guy can share gear and a rider with Noc easily

1 Like

Even my main isn’t high enough to get these drags: will be interesting seeing them in action though.

I just don’t want them to cost a ridiculous amount of tokens like last tier. Even at the discounted cost it was completely useless… nobody flies any of them…

1 Like

They are useful, for the perch that is

Hopefully details are released to wardragon almanac site soon…

So it was said that mythics would follow breeding patterns but I guess that went out the window. Was supposed to be mythic of previous tier offspring would breed mythic of following tier. Looks like parents of these mythics are not following that pattern… so now have to have bred two mythics of previous tier for new mythic.

A very nice job of “hiding” a token increase for this tier.

1 Like

I got only Medusys , have 2 eldritches ( Careys &Caldur), getting 3d - Glossia = Mythic Eldrtich Hunter - mordred

Every path is like this , what are u talking about

3 Likes

Does this constantly stack by itself if its a passive spell?

Exactly, why would we take gear off a dragon that is still capable of being used and not off a dragon that is probably on the bench for most players that have it.

1 Like

No there is a couple tiers that you can breed 1 mythic and keep going and get second as a back breed.

Just my opinion but I think changing the mythic warrior to ice and changing the mythic hunter to dark is a better idea. The invoker is fine.

1 Like