Elemental resist and non-sense of this game

Sorry for my bad in english , i will re-edit again

Its about elemental resist(resist 50% for elemental tower)
For killing dragon that have elemental resist , common sense you should kill them with non-elemental tower like archer,cannon,etc

But if you open www.dragon-manager.com
You will find that non-elemental tower is less/nearly damage as elemental tower that 50%decrease by elemental resist.Especially Dark flak, Fire flak ,Electro flak and ice flak

All of this flak tower is very high to high damage ,even when they decrease 50% its will take more damage than non-elemental tower damage

I think its non-balance

I’m still trying to figure out what you’re saying :thinking:

4 Likes

I think he’s saying that elemental resist is bad because non-elemental towers don’t do as much damage as a flak even at 30% power. But who knows. :joy:

Yep, I think it’s something along the lines of Elemental Resist being somewhat silly as even resisted towers, especially the flak series, still manage to do more damage than non-elemental towers. I think he’s making a point on a lack of balance?

:thinking:
By that logic, it’s not that the resist is silly. Rather, the flaks are…

Your right…

Buff the flaks!!! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk

Don’t know, don’t shoot the messenger! (or the translator :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

I think we should increase damage of non-elemental tower for balancing this game

Its time for more and better research

More ballista research since there isn’t enough already

1 Like

Boost those ballistas with runes and glyphs :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.