Elemental Shard Branch

Can we have an elemental ember branch next season? With how expensive the embers get per level, and how little the current branches offer, there isn’t enough of them to allow us to keep upgrading our flaks at the higher levels. There are currently two electrum bar branches (the volt tower and oculus tower) and an orrery branch for cosmic charges, but not a great branch for elemental embers. Please let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have as an alternative reward option for one of the electrum branches so we could choose which one we’re short on, but not sure if we should add a whole new branch for embers. Since electrum has become more necessary for the newer towers, PG has slapped on more electrum to branches such as the discount dragon as well as adding another electrum branch

To address the issue of too many black pearls and not enough embers, trading posts have certainly been helpful to get rid of useless stockpiles of pearls. However for newer players, it may be helpful to have an option to gain more embers through an prize choice between embers and electrum (in the volt/occulus branches) since they may not have that many pearls at their disposal to trade.

2 Likes

There are lots of shard options in the atlas branches so I don’t think they would add them on the main game branches.

Elemental embers

Oh lol. I saw shards and my brain farted on the tower stuff. My bad :crazy_face:

1 Like

I fixed it to embers, sorry for the confusion. Just used the wrong word.

1 Like

This sounds good to me honestly, for being able to pick embers or electrum bars as rewards in the electrum bar branches

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea to me and I’m surprised it’s not already happened