Elite acc help needed

I recently redownload War dragons, my acc is grandfathered since I made it in 2015, but I never made a pocket ID. Since it was on the same device, my old acc connected so I made a pocket ID to save it. I had the old rubies for elite acc option so I used it; a few hours later and the option went straight to real currency. Is this because I created a new pocket ID and it considered my acc new not grandfathered?

I assume the rubies for elites option is still available since it worked for me until I made the pocket ID.

I’m not sure … I don’t see why it would since you are still using your old account and not a new account. Have you tried turning off your device and opening it again? That has worked for others. :rose:

I tried that as well as redownloading the app but it didn’t worse, though I suppose I did figure out the issue. The rubies option only shows up on iPads while the real currency option only shows on my phone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.