Ember evolution stone

I’ve not seen the option for the last stone I need for Ember. Will it be coming back or what’s going on.

If you’ve gotten to green dragons I think you can’t get them any longer.

I personally don’t think you really want them (long term) anyhow.

2 Likes

Agreed higher tier u go puts ember pointless except farms of course

1 Like

Mine is low and kills farms to this day (well, I haven’t tested as of yesterday’s changes) at 335 at least prior to yesterday

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. Please use the search feature before making a new topic.

Basically, make a ticket saying you want the last evolution stone ($100 btw’s) they ask you for proof of purchase of a similarly priced pack. If you provide the proof then they’ll give you the stone.

1 Like

Defended 75s? Red tier dont kill idk if ruins added would help lol

boosted? I think so but 75’s were rare for a 332 prior to yesterday at least. Anyhow, getting far afield here. Would you recommend the OP buy the stone if they even can? I wouldn’t as there will be other dragons that will do the job (yes, maybe not heal so fast) and if they don’t have said other dragons, it’s a fair assumption they won’t be facing level 75 farms anytime soon.

1 Like

If they can they could but can use spike to kill also 80/85 be out soon and ember has less heal time but spenders and major grinders do have lots of potions so all depends

1 Like

If they are that high of level then they likely have a green dragon, correct?

:slight_smile:
I think I am correct in saying once you have a green lineage dragon you can no longer attain additional evolution stones for ember.

Tapping out on this one as I’m not trying to argue with you.

Cheers mate!

:beers:

1 Like

No argue lol and i do think ur right

2 Likes

Damn, Sir

If I saw you snuck this in I would have shutup sooner…

:smile:

1 Like

Thank you all very much. It is the last one I need(Orange) but shoot I’m not going to worry about then.

2 Likes

OP’s question solved.