Empyrean Tier Legendaries - Official Discussion Thread

It just means that it is not happening at this exact time. We just don’t have any information to pass on right now.

This will not be happening during this Breeding Event.

War Dragons 2019 Player Happiness Initiatives

…well. That’s a pity. But thank you for finding that out, and keeping us updated.

Apparently it wasn’t clear the question was being asked in relation to this week’s event??

In any case thanks for the info, disappointing as it is. Still more (and more expedient) info than we’ve received in the past.

It was clear.

Thanks for the direct answer @Arelyna. Obviously not the answer we were hoping for, but at least it was honest and direct.

Level to max new drags please? :pray:t3:

I hate Leech Essence and would prefer just having Consume on there.
LE is consume with an extra step. :roll_eyes:

Leech got a revamp (as a whole, not just for this dragon)

I’m ages away from these dragons, but Leech does actually look really good to me if used well, and fun to use too. I;m currently on a speeding train heading to a concrete 300 wall and hoping someone will drill a tunnel real quick…

Yes he’s the same beast as Keth was…

Thanks for the answer. But I am surprised, this should have been a no-brainer.

Level 397.

Woooooo best news I’ve heard all day :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

Level 360 to breed is B. S. you really need to fix the 300 wall or you are going to chase the rest of us who are hanging on away when we can’t access the new content. The level caps are bad enough for vanguards.

300 wall discussion

Last question (promise), tokens cost? Same as vanguard? :ok_hand:t3:

Already answered, 175k

:facepunch:t3: :ok_hand:t3::raised_hands:t3::wink:

Is that a Rick and Morty reference?

I completely missed this. :joy::joy: