End of Atlas Season

in approx 7 days the atlas season is over.

Am I the only one finding it a bit “unlucky” that PVP starts tomorrow so basically the last 6 days of the season there is hardly PVP possible apart from red zones?

Any news if this season also gets extended like last season?
Any news about start (and content) of new atlas season?

Already asked it here:

Can anyone confirm if we will make it into another primarch leveling event before the end of the Season? I’ve been waiting to claim the remaining prizes so I can use the gold to level primarchs. Just curious if I will be able to do that or not. I am trying to figure it out but the timing is so close I can’t be sure. I can’t remember the exact length of the events.

It appears the season will end next Tuesday at war o’clock +1 hour (9pm EST). Unless anything changes the next prim leveling will start on Monday at -4 hours(4Pm EST) on the war o’clock. Figured the war clock is universal and no idea what time zone you are in.

Excellent!! :smile:
thank you!

Do note though that nothing has been announced about it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they deviate from the pattern a little at the season end. This season’s start certainly has shown PG are willing to change the usual order of things…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.