Energy purchase

I’m looking for an answer regarding buying energy. What is the best way to get alot of energy but not pay more than it is worth. Should I just buy the 100 for 10 energy packs? Hopefully I got my question across correctly.

2 Likes

Hoard
Patience
Sacrifice

4 Likes

My question is more on the purchasing part. What is the best value?

Same. But it would be best if you have the healing potions to support the energy.

For this, buying 2 energy backs each round gets you a very decent amount.
I’m doing that plus 1 10 pack a day so I can get the 450 prize.

2 Likes

16, 16, and then 100 is what i usually do

1 Like

This is wrecking my heal pots :see_no_evil: used 300 hour timers already.

2 Likes

Why we need a trade system. I have almost 5k heals and looks to be impossible to use them all up. Would love to trade for some timers :joy:

3 Likes

Does anyone know what it comes out to be per 4 energy when you do 16, 16, 100?

NO DON’T DO [16,16,100] FOR THIS EVENT!

This event has 6 hour energy cost resets so it’s quite a bit cheaper this event to just buy 2 x 16 trade ins per round and do it as evenly as possible so you keep your free energy flowing.

2 Likes

Doing the 2x16, I would never be able to do a mega and only 2 supers IF my energy is halfway. If this was a 24 hour reset what would you do?

16, 16, 100 usually gives me one mega and eight normal runs with inner. I buy at the last thirty minutes and use free energy waiting for that. Guess we all have our different ways to play

2 Likes

Nice!

You must be a spender then who can afford to go through energy packs haha. I can’t afford that unfortunately so for us free/elite only players I suggest only 2x 16 then wait for the next round

2 Likes

I’m with mech. 2x 16 each round. Right at the end. In between use free energy. Should aim for one wildfire every 2 rounds. So every second round you can do wildfire and 2 supers.

3 Likes

:flushed:
Now I feel like I’m wasting mine.
Claiming 100/116 each round up until now and can’t even spend 100 each round :sweat_smile:

That’s exactly what I do :upside_down_face:
With sometimes 1 or 2 free attacks in the middle of the round if I have time just to keep the free building

2 Likes

Huh, I only spend on elite and i’m having no problem dropping 10 packs every round that I hit the end on (generally 3/4 of the rounds because I like sleep). Seems like there’s a bit of a snowball effect here, as I get lots of bronze chests with my 5 supers, which cycles back into affording 10 packs + 15 fires a round with a wildfire thrown in from time to time. I also save my golds for PvP, so maybe that’s the difference?

That’s exactly it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why not use 16+16+100, if you have plenty of energy boxes? I usually buy it that way, then doing 7 superattacks, and 2 normal. 16 (recovered by itself) + 16 + 16 + 100 gives 148 energy.

1 Like