Energy Reset Cost - Data Pull

Hey guys,

Before i go too far down the road with a small endeavor i’m doing (hint: may have something to do with this data pull), i’d like to do a final confirmation of all the possible energy reset costs available.

I believe it’s identical for each event, but could be wrong about this.

I don’t need reset times, but rather the cost of each pack cost in sequence. I already have a chart started, so please correct anything that i have done wrong here (in any column) and share some extra data as to combinations that you typically like.

Energy Scheme Total Packs Used Total Energy Gained Per Reset
1 1 16
1 + 1 2 32
2 Likes

I don’t think 1+1+2+4 is right, pretty sure the sequence goes 1+1+2+2+2+3+3+3…

So 1+1+2+2 would be 64 energy for 6, 1+1+2+2+2 would be 80 energy for 8

I wasn’t sure when it started to go up, i don’t think i’ve ventured that far down that road lol.

Is this something that @OrcaFrost could pull maybe?

I’m sure of it up to 1,2,2,2,3,3 not sure if I ever went further before going for batches of 100.

1 Like

It’s calculated based on Rubies (200 / energy pack)

The value is
200, 200, 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600, 800, 800, 800, 1000, 1000, 1000, 1200

Buy 100

• Equals to 80% of 6 full value + 1/4 next value.
  • It will shift the value by 6
  • Rounded up energy cost.
2 Likes

Bottom line added incorrectly also, just so no 1 gets confused and thinks it’s a better deal

Thanks! I’m going to pull the original chart to get rid of any confusion

1 Like

I thought there was a time when energy costs stopped increasing ( ie at 30 packs). Did I just dream that up or did it change somewhere?

It does for me at least

It is as you say. The 1200 cost just keeps going in the calculations.

This is what i have here for possible/best energy costs in order of cost. There are definitely more scenarios in the middle, but at less efficient rates. So for now, this is what i’m working from unless others have a correction.

This will roll up into a PvP point estimation tool for team leaders and player to use to estimate points, where/when to use inner fires, and how many energy packs it would be expected to take to reach certain tier goals per event. :smiley:

7 Likes