Envoker rune and glyphs

Ok this is the second envoker and we still have no envoker runes or glyphs from the silver chests?!?!?! Can we get these added ASAP so we can boost our new dragons?

2 Likes

And in weekly event prizes.

2 Likes

Good call. Forgot about those.

1 Like

Yes Invoker rune and glyph please PG:star_struck:

1 Like

While I agree there should be runes and glyphs for invokers, there are only 2 so far and everyone gets enough garbage from silver chests and event rewards as it is. For someone without an invoker it would be crappy to get yet another rune you’ll never use.

I personally think that the tier specific runes (hunter hp, warrior attack, etc) shouldn’t be class specific why not make them just dragon hp or attack runes and cut down on the amount of flaming piles of…stuff we get from silver chests.

6 Likes

I agree. Dragon HP and dragon Attack. Simplifies it all.

2 Likes

Also what about research hall? We get a lot of extras boosts to health and damage for our hunters, warriors, and sorcerers from that and with the new release of research material, no envoker boosts. Why should we get this new class when it’s not being supported?

#pgcanwetalk

@PGawal how about bringing this up as well. Change the class specific boost rune and glyphs to generic dragon boosts.

1 Like