Epic gear. Worth it to level up?

Hi all, after 5th attempt crafting, finally i got an epic artic battle wand. Is it worth it to level up till max or should i just wait for a legendary one hmm :thinking:

well im not sure either. in the end the limiting factor will be the element shards to upgrade the gear. legendary will need an incredible huge amount to max, it might be better to focus on epic gear. just a broad thought tho.

My gut says no… unless it is WAY cheaper to level… does anyone have those numbers? (upgrading costs).

I think i’ll just save my shards 1st since i haven’t bought any atlas yet lol. But to get a legendary gear i gotta craft a lot and they cost a lot of shards too hmm dilemma

i just looked… definitely not worth leveling epic. The strength difference between Epic and Legendary is way too big IMO. PG should adjust that a little.

Level 10 epic is about the same as a level 1 legendary. Probably would save the shards for when you get a legendary imo

This is what I have so far. Any more info you guys have in terms of upgrade costs would be great to have :upside_down_face:

Thanks guys!

Wait i haven’t heard about mystic gear🤔

Atlas season gear, Its called Elite gear (not mythic)

Mythic or Elite ? :wink:

It totally depends on your personal and your teams Atlas performance and/or your spending behavior.

If you’re in a good team with access to lvl4/5 poacher regions, farm poachers daily, score high in events and get high team prizes and maybe even buy Atlas packs with crafting materials or use rubies for additional materials from the Bazaar, then you should try to craft legendary gear (chance: 5%, so approximately 1 in 20 crafted items, 6k scrolls only for the weapon).

If this does not apply to you, you should probably just settle with epic weapon/shields/rings and rare for the rest. Those rares are very cheap to max so they will give you a good buff fairly early on.
However, even if your Atlas performance is low, it can be worth it to try for legendary items in the long run but it will take much longer for you to get proper gear buffs.

Also, I suggest treating weapons/shields/rings as a priority. You will want to have those at the highest rarity you can realistically achieve and keep them upgraded as high as possible as they offer the biggest power jumps for the same cost as all ther other gear parts.

Thanks man! I’ll hunt for the legendary gear

Epic gear to level 4 costs 33600 of the primary shards and 25200 of the secondary.

100k primary and 75,3k secondary for level 10 epic upgrade

It’s called Mystic Elite according to this 🤷

Either way, i will change to Elite

The First Atlas Season!

I got really lucky and on my third try for a weapon I got a legendary. I hope I’ll be that lucky again lol!

My suggestion would be to first get one complete set.

Once that is done, start with the lowest scroll cost items and craft until you get epic or legendary on the 50 scroll items, then 100, then 300 and finally the 500 scroll items until the set is all epic or legendary.

Obviously i would level up the legendary gear first. however the weapon is 500 scrolls to craft, so gets very expensive if you don’t get lucky early on.

best of luck

I agree with this with one caveat.

During crafting events i would run a single craft of each of the cheapest ones if you want to queue it all up. Don’t craft 3 boots in a row for instance, craft boots/helm/chest at the same time just in case you get a legendary, then you don’t waste your scrolls on the other crafts. Once you get an epic or legendary of those 3, swap in the next gear piece to the mix. I would typically also stop at legendary or epic for now unless you get a ton of scrolls and really want legendary. You should naturally get 2/8 pieces legendary if you do it this way then it’s up to you to evaluate if you want to recraft some or move onto the next element type.

The scroll costs have been adjusted and are now cheaper.
See this thread for details.