Equal Defence and Attack Base Boost drops Please

Many will notice that they have 2-3 times more Attack Boosts than Defence. I have 7.5K Attack Base Boosts and only 3K Defence Base Boosts which are starting to really dwindle on a full base.

This makes no sense seing as we all use the same amount of both. Can base boosts please be balanced in drops? I know high end players that are forging Defence Boosts while drowning in Attack Boosts.

10 Likes

I still have no idea where these things are coming from. I dont really pay attention to them at all but I feel like my amounts have remained about the same for the last couple of years, like Im getting enough HP to at least not notice much of a loss. But again, no clue where they’d be coming from because I dont open chests outside of PvP
I have 13895 atk and 6059 hp so there is definetely an imbalance there

Maybe remove the 100% xp boosts from drac chests and add in tower HP boosts. There are already more than enough sources of XP and no one is going to use the 100% anyway when they have a buttload of 200% boosts.

4 Likes

This is an issue that’s been brought up on my team recently as well, and I’ve even seen it brought up by other teams in line. A few years ago I actually had more hp boosts, even though they were within a couple hundred of each other. Now my attack boosts outnumber my hp boosts by almost 4K and the gap keeps growing.
It would be great if we could just trade out basic forge items for other equal value forge items at any time, like heals, dragon and base boosts, defensive buffs, etc. No matter what though they should definitely change back whatever was changed to cause this imbalance to base boosts. I can’t think the imbalance generates that much revenue so don’t see a reason not to change it back.

4 Likes

I agree this is a really annoying feature I have basically no hp boosts and it really doesn’t make any sense

4 Likes

@DragonPunch Can this be looked into please? :pray:

3 Likes

@KethRiIynn Is that you?

1 Like

Btw… you can always forge those boosts… I know It can be done efficiently.

1 Like

If you’re in an Atlas active team you’ll be most likely forging hammers. Others clocks. There’s only that much we can forge.

2 Likes

Opening bronze chests during fort/breed is the best solution I’ve found. Having Reginald sell them for pearls would be nice.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.