Equester feeding amounts

Today my spouse and I both leveled up our equesters, however mine is requiring more then my spouses. Mine is 661,000 the spouses is 656.52 k why the difference both moving up to level 27?

http://www.dragon-manager.com/dragons

If she has kayla with points in the training cost tree on her equestor, that could explain the difference.

This is the feeding amount for my Equester [quote=“Gunman1594, post:1, topic:33011, full:true”]
Today my spouse and I both leveled up our equesters, however mine is requiring more then my spouses. Mine is 661,000 the spouses is 656.52 k why the difference both moving up to level 27?

[/quote]

**_

_**

Yep, it’s bc her’s has kayla…

Yup Kayla provides a feeding discount if you have selected that branch skill :+1:

^ bingo (10 characters)

this is normal with ALL winter dragons… avyx leos gladicus and equestor…

the cost is about 100k more than previous season dragons even if same level in tier. PG says its cuz they r stronger which is bullshit. leos is complete shit, same with gladicus, same with equestor. avyx is a decent one. but yea. something to just deal with. level up your farms, and storage.

:lion: <> :poop:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.