Event after Feeding?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You have unleashed yourself trying to push the limits. Maybe others have too.

Either way your posts have been growing exponentially more inappropriate lately and your filter has come off. Please consider going back to the way you used to be, I liked it way better

The new me, it is what it is 🐌

What do you mean ?

Fight pits :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Words cannot express my contempt for the implications of a pvp as the last event of the season combined with what now overdue fort and breed events forshadow.

:joy: oh dear PG…

So what happened to fixing the cadence? Shouldn’t fort logically be next? This is truly a bad event to end the season with…but I guess it’s about how much money you can get not what makes players happy

And I’ve just completed Pros and green Sylph :woman_facepalming:
No IF and EP this event :unamused:

This trainwreck of a season finishes on an appropriate note.

So we now have at least 5 weeks between Fort events. Which means at least 5 weeks between Breeding events, unless Breeding comes before Fort, which would be insanely stupid, but hey, at this point… That’s where we’re at.

Could we maybe get someone driving the event cadence who ISN’T clearly drunk?

Edit: Oh, and if we DO have Fort followed by Breeding to start off Winter, we have no PvP event during the discount dragon period, and we all know how popular that was.

Come on guys, this should be expected from PG at this point. People are trying to finish lines and PG knows this. No way they would make it fort where people can make good points without buying IF and energy packs even though they just told us cadence would be back to normal. Yes, fort should be last event of season and pvp first of next season so people can open their saved chests first event of new season. That would make to much since and benefit the player too much.

Maybe they’re just going to pick events out of a hat going forward? Keep us on our toes? :smile:

Is this a joke? Please tell me its a joke. Really want fort…